- This 活动 has passed.
[Fully Booked] [Training] 音昱学院 2021 年“量子领导力课程” Quantum Leadership program (中文授课 in Chinese)
一月 4 @ 10:00 上午 - 5:00 下午
In association with
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
In 2020, it is clear that the world is in a complex crisis. Therefore, a new paradigm is needed — Quantum Leadership.
It lends itself to situations that arise in these times such as the COVID-19 Pandemic — when there are strong pressures to change, events seem chaotic, objectives have become ambiguous, and order seems to emerge of its own accord and in its own time.
As individuals, families and organizations, how to confront with the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, population explosion, social discrimination, economic gaps, Geo-political instability and natural disasters? Quantum Leadership Program will tell you…
What is Quantum Leadership?
The quantum perspective makes it clear that the only meaningful change comes from within and occurs first among various members of any system. As a paradigm, it is useful for understanding unfamiliar events in complex living systems in changing environments. It lends itself to situations that arise in these times such as the COVID-19 Pandemic — when there are strong pressures to change, events seem chaotic, objectives have become ambiguous, and order seems to emerge of its own accord and in its own time.
Bridging physics and metaphysics, manifested in fields of quantum science and the science of Consciousness, programme participants are exposed to notions of free-flowing interaction and co-determination. They are guided to see that individuals, family members, colleagues and team members influence the internal dynamic as much as the internal dynamic influences them. In understanding that life consists of networks of connections, interactions, relationships, and forces; and that people and situations are not fixed entities; they are encouraged to tap into the quantum field and lead more effectively in an inherently complex and unpredictable world.
Who Should Attend?
Carefully designed for high-potential leaders. Limited to 60 individuals on first-come, first-served basis!
- Encounter interpersonal problems during the period of rapid personal development
- Encounter professional ceiling and wants to break through yourself
- The road to entrepreneurship is weak, lacking resources, contacts and vision and ability to control the overall situation
- Lack of ability to control emotions, and feel powerless for children’s education and husband-wife relationship
- Expect to break through the curse of “being rich for three generations” and understand the secrets of “Centennial Enterprise” and the key issues of their education
- Confused and uncertain about happiness, eager to find the values and goals of life and experience the sense of accomplishment
What are the Expected Learning Outcomes?
- To understand the new paradigm and new era of well-being in leadership
- To appreciate the relationship between quantum leadership and our workplace
- To appreciate consciousness as the mother of capital and solution to challenges
- To apply a framework of leadership from the perspective of quantum reality and traditions
- To internalize the quantum approach to organization design of leadership
About the Trainer: Frederick Chavalit Tsao
Founder/CEO, OCTAVE Institute
Chairman, IMC Pan Asia Alliance Group
Fred argues that current approaches to leadership fail to produce positive outcomes for either businesses or the communities they serve. Drawing on extensive research, he shows how changing a person’s consciousness is the most powerful lever for unlocking leadership potential, to create wealth and serve humankind.
How will the Programme Delivered?
[Digital Lecture] 6 digital lectures and In-Conversation
[Personal Practice] Unlimited personal practice in which learning is supplemented
[Community] The graduation ceremony party at Sangha by Octave Institute, an offline mindfulness living space, A wisdom retreat in two days and one night , get deep energy resonance and deep mutual understanding
Online program content
Week 1: Quantum Worldview and Traditional Chinese Wisdom
Discover ‘How consciousness affects reality and our inner outer worlds?’
Week 2: Unity of Meditation Science
To solve the internal harmony of physical and mental unity. Improve your body’s perception by practicing to recognize your problems
Week 3: Body, Heart, Spirit in the Quantum World
Solve the problem of who I am and how I connect with the outside world
Week 4: Families in the Quantum World
Explores Self-Leadership in a Quantum context. Spanning Neuroscience, Bio-Chemistry, Contemplative Science, Psychology, EQ to Epigenetics, this session will cover how the mind, body and spirit are inter-connected. It offers a new paradigm of creating our outer worlds by transforming our inner world.
Week 5: Quantum Leadership in Organizations
A Living Organization calls for a new approach to seeking, nurturing and organizing people. What did approach could look like and what are the challenges to bridge this transformation will be covered.
Week 6: Quantum Leadership —— Sustainable Development
An introduction to the concept of family as a community and its resilience in our contemporary society.
- Check in and Sangha tour
- Dinner with Chairman Frederick Chavalit Tsao, deep thought collision and exchange, enjoy mindfulness diet;
- Rest in the lake side of the mind and body of the common area, to achieve comprehensive health, comfort and calm at customized unique room
- Enjoy the breakfast and feel the nourishment of the body and mind at the THOUGHT FOR FOOD.
- Gathered in the Sanctuary to hold a graduation ceremony, with the award of a handwritten signature certificate by Chairman Fred Tsao,
- Experience our characteristic healing meditation course.
Please click here for more information.
Date & Time 日期&时间
Monday, January 4 – February 8, 2021
Language 语言：中文授课 In Chinese
- Member Price (会员价): RMB6,120/guest
- Non-member Price (非会员价): RMB6,800/guest
Please scan the QR code below to pay.
Cancellation of RSVP
For program changes caused by special reasons, Octave Institute will confirm with participants in advance, and the right of final explanation will be reserved by Octave Institute.
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: email@example.com
at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a
“no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone:
021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 firstname.lastname@example.org。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。