[Training] 精益六西格玛 – 黄带 Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt (With Certification)
July 8 @ 8:45 am - 6:00 pm
In association with
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
在完整参加培训之后，学员将获得由美国质量学会 (ASQ) 认证黑带大师授予的精益六西格玛黄带证书。
Lean Six Sigma is a classic and powerful methodology that helps organizations improve their product quality and process efficiency. It provides a structured roadmap and useful tools for effective problem-solving. Lean Six Sigma Certification is thus one of the most popular certifications at workplace. This training includes:
- Introduction to the basics of Lean Six Sigma
- The fundamental logic of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and the tools in each phase that is required at yellow belt level
- A real case problem-solving group exercise throughout the training
After fully participation, all participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification issued by American Society of Quality (ASQ) certified Master Black Belt.
Your SwissCham Team
At the end of this session, participants will gain:
- Mindset change: participants will start to form a systematic, scientific and logical problem-solving mindset
- Skillset upgrade: participants will understand the Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools
- Problem-solving: participants will be able to apply the methodology and tools to solve real problems in life or at work
- Certification: participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification issued by ASQ certified Master Black Belt
培训对象 Training Subject
Project managers, entry-level to mid-level management staff who need project-based communication.
课程结构 Session Outline
- DMAIC – 定义（D）阶段
- DMAIC – 测量（M）阶段
- DMAIC – 分析（A）阶段
- DMAIC – 改善（I）阶段
- DMAIC – 控制（C）阶段
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
In this section, you will learn about the background and basics about Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC – Define phase
In Define phase, you need to answer the question – what is the problem exactly? To answer this question, you will learn about how to create a Project Charter, how to create a SIPOC, and how to generate CTQ through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Measure phase
In Measure phase, you need to answer the question – how big is the problem currently? To answer this question, you will learn about output measurable identification, Operational Definition, Measurement System Analysis, Basic Statistics, Process Capability, Performance Visualization through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Analyze phase
In Analyze phase, you need to answer the question – what are the root causes of the problem? To answer this question, you will learn about the roadmap of root cause verification, how to identify potential causes with Cause-effect Diagram (Fishbone) and “5 why” and process analysis tools such as Spaghetti Diagram and Swim-lane Diagram through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Improve phase
In Improve phase, you need to answer the question – what are the best solutions of the problem? To answer this question, you will learn about how to generate potential solutions with standard Lean tools and multiple Brainstorming tools, how to select solutions and how to implement solutions through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Control phase
In Control phase, you need to answer the question – how to keep the improvement sustainable? To answer this question, you will learn about Documentation, Control Charts and Reaction Plan.
关于讲师 About the Lecturer
ASQ certified Master Black Belt
Founder of Linke Consulting Co., Ltd.
Nadya 毕业于美国宾夕法尼亚州立大学，工业工程硕士，深耕于卓越运营领域，精通精益六西格玛方法论及质量改善工具，是目前中国仅有的15位美国质量协会 (ASQ) 认证黑带大师中最年轻的一位，同时还持有德国TÜV 精益六西格玛黑带认证。
Graduated from the Pennsylvania State University with Master’s in Industrial Engineering, Nadya has been deeply engaged in the field of Operations Excellence and proficient in Lean Six Sigma and quality improvement tools. She is currently the youngest of the 15 ASQ certified Master Black Belts in China and also holds Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification by TÜV.
Nadya has worked in a multinational group, responsible for promoting Lean Six Sigma in Asia Pacific region. Her main tasks include six sigma organization setup, continuous improvement project delivery, training development and delivery, project coaching, etc. After that, she worked as a management consultant in a world-leading strategic consulting company helping multiple Fortune 500 clients solve problems though projects. Currently, Nadya is the founder and chief trainer of Linke consulting, focusing on providing theoretical training and practical coaching on Operations Excellence for corporate clients and individual students.
So far, Nadya has delivered 100+ training sessions on Operations Excellence and project management soft skills, trained 2000+ students from over 20 countries, including entry level staff and mid to top management, and coached 500+ continuous improvement projects. She is spoken highly of by both corporate clients and individual students due to her solid knowledge and experience as well as the engaging training style.
日期 & 时间 Date & Time
Thursday, July 08, 2021 08:45 – 18:00
培训语言 Language : 授课语言视参会者而定。English / Chinese subject to the audience.
Early Bird expires on June 17, 2021.
- Member Early Bird Price (会员早鸟价): RMB 2,650/guest
- Member Price (会员价): RMB 3,650/guest
- Standard Price (非会员价): RMB 4,650/guest
请于2021年07月06日前登记报名 Please register by July 06, 2021
All registrations shall be made online before the session. For full-day sessions, payment also shall be made before the session.
Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please notify David Ma at (86 21) 6169 3016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the session for a full refund. Cancellation made within two weeks before the session will not be refundable.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.