- This event has passed.
[Training] 短视频及社群运营全攻略 Operation strategy of “Short Video” and “Community”
December 11, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
With the continuous development of “Short Videos” and the communities, it is no longer a simple music + individual scene changes. In the face of huge traffic, a wave of content entrepreneurs are coming in. There are self-media directions, brand promotion, and teaching. The competition for “Short Video” traffic is increasing. Many “Short Video” operators want to know how to quickly increase the amount of “Short Video” playback and praise, and occupy a place in the “Short Video” arena. The amount of customer acquisition costs directly determines the size of business orders, whether it is location drainage, personnel drainage, advertising drainage – all traditional drainage methods have extremely unreasonable “cost of acquisition”, and now, all walks of life Competition has intensified, companies with brands and channel advantages have seized the market share, and SMEs and entrepreneurs are under increasing pressure to survive.
There are many “Loogoos” (Technology that is more advanced than high technology) about drainage technologies hidden on the Internet. These technologies are only in the hands of very few people who succeed in the Internet field. They keep their mouth shut and never let them out, because they understand that the more widely they are used, the less effective they will be. Therefore, they quietly reap millions of fans, hide in the corner and make a fortune! How to build a community? The community is the only way under the development of new media. Every new media person has to learn. The lecturer “the Beard” will share the community case in detail in this course so that you can truly understand how to build a brand community, how to develop stabilize users of the community and guide these users to consume, support, promote products and services, ultimately establish a sound ecosystem of community.
About the Speaker 关于讲师
- Slash in middle age. They call him “the Beard”.
- 18 years career of software.
- Entrepreneurship tutor of 36Kr. private advisory board. Dean of cross-border madhouse. Co-founder of “VTC”.
- From 2000 to 2003, he provided services to the Institute of Computing Technology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and IBM.
- In 2003, he started the first venture, provided software development services for Sinopec and PetroChina.
- In 2009, he had the second venture, focused on Internet 2C products.
- In 2017, he transformed to an investor
- In the same year, he won the Annual Honorary Mentor of 36Kr.
- Since 2011, he has been attending various product and developer conferences.
- Since 2010, he has exchanged and studied with many companies as a consultant, corporate coach and external lecture
Date & Time 日期&时间
Friday, December 11, 2020 08:30 – 16.30
- 08:30-08:55 签到 Register
- 9:00-10:30 培训 Training
- 10:30-10:40 茶歇 Coffee Break
- 10:40-12:00 培训 Training
- 12:00-13:00 午餐 Luncheon
- 13:00-15:30 培训 Training
- 15:30-15:45 茶歇 Coffee Break
- 15:45-16:30 结束Training end
Language 培训语言: Chinese 中文
- Member Price (会员价): RMB3,200/guest
- Non-member Price (非会员价): RMB3,800/guest
Please register by Dec.9, 2020 请于2020年12月9日前登记报名
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: email@example.com
at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a
“no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone:
021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 firstname.lastname@example.org。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。