- This event has passed.
[Training] 客户服务的管理与投诉处理技巧 Management and Complaint Handling Skills of Customer Service (中文授课 In Chinese)
October 21 @ 8:30 am - October 22 @ 4:30 pm
The competition among enterprises has shifted from product and price to competition with customers, and customer service has become an element that governs the survival of an enterprise. The tenet of the customer service system is “Customers are always the first”. Starting from the actual needs of customers, we provide customers with truly valuable services and help customers use products better. It embodies the core service concept of “good customer service image, good technology, good customer relationship, and good brand”, and requires the most professional service team to pay attention to every service demand of customers in a timely and comprehensive manner, and pass Provide extensive, comprehensive and fast services, so that customers can experience ubiquitous satisfaction and trustworthy intimate feelings. If you have an exquisite and high-quality customer service team, you can not only convince old customers, but you can also establish a new good cooperative relationship with new customers. Customer satisfaction will increase.
Furthermore, as consumers’ awareness of self-protection increases, they will more and more straightforwardly question, complain, and criticize companies. When facing emotional customers, employees are often at a loss, and some even add fuel to the fire; this training helps complaint handlers to deal with complaints by analyzing the psychology of complaining customers and role-playing and rehearsing actual cases. Achieve empathy, calmly respond and handle properly, and enhance the goodwill and loyalty of customers to the company.
Through this course, you will be able to:
- Formulated and streamlined to solve customer service pain points
- Obtain a strategy for creating differentiated services
- Master the psychological needs of customer complaints in the Internet era
- Know the five principles of complaint handling and avoid stimulating customer complaints
- Trainees can use complaint handling skills proficiently and learn from good complaint handling skills
- 10 years + experience “Practical School” training expert
- Senior Training Director of Large Financial Group
- Senior customer service consultant expert, challenger of “Extreme Customer Experience”
- Successfully created “Star Customer Service Team” for 108 companies
- Situational experiential training expert
- “Chief Cooperative Mentor” of Fortune 500 Companies
- British Bozan Mind Map “Certified Manager”
- Perennial management consultant for a large manufacturing company, during which he successfully trained at least 80 new managers with rich practical experience
- 1000+ lectures nationwide, more than 10000+ people served
- Provided services for large group companies such as NetEase, CITIC Capital, China Merchants Bank, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals, etc.
Teacher Jiang has more than 15 years of experience in corporate management and training. He has led a sales team of dozens of people, designed, organized, and held high-end international summits, professional workshops, professional open class training, corporate internal training, consulting projects, etc. 1000+ sessions, and the number of services exceeded 10,000+. He has unique insights and practical experience in key aspects such as team management and incentives, process optimization, new customer development, sales skills counseling, customer service and maintenance in management work. Served as the senior training director of a large financial group, leading the training department to carry out training system construction, ladder talent training plan, management training student training, mobile learning operation, internal lecturer training and certification, etc.
- Strong practicality, rich and cutting-edge cases, most of which are taken from real experience, full of dry goods
- Situational experiential teaching mode, real scene simulation exercises, problems are restored on the spot, and solved one by one
- Full research before class, flexible adjustment according to the characteristics of the students, strong pertinence, and never talk about the world in one courseware
- Relaxed, humorous, highly interactive, with questions and answers for students
日期 & 时间 Date & Time
2021年10月21-22日，星期四 – 星期五，上午8点半至下午4点半
Thursday – Friday, October 21 – 22, 2021, from 08:30 – 16:30
- 08:30 – 08:55 Register 签到
- 09:00 – 10:30 Training 培训
- 10:30 – 10:40 Coffee Break 茶歇
- 10:40 – 12:00 Training 培训
- 12:00 – 13:00 Luncheon 午餐
- 13:00 – 15:30 Training 培训
- 15:30 – 15:45 Coffee Break 茶歇
- 15:45 – 16:30 Training end 结束
- 会员价 Member Price: RMB 3,680 / guest
- 非会员价 Non-member Price: RMB 4,580 / guest
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a “no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone: 021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前48小时写邮给 firstname.lastname@example.org。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。