[Training] 大客户开发与维护策略技巧 Strategy Skills of Developing and Maintaining Key Account (中文授课 In Chinese)
October 14 @ 8:30 am - October 15 @ 4:30 pm
- The market competition is highly fierce, and the key to success is to establish and maintain a close and solid relationship with key customers.
- The company’s strategic objectives are clear, but most managers don’t know how to achieve them by winning key customers.
- In the era of homogenization, customers are becoming more and more picky and rational. So as to win key customers, we must create a systematic competitive advantage.
- In order to win key customers sustainably, sales personnel must realize the transformation from individual to team, and from field to formal.
- Evaluation: systematic self-evaluation of key customer’s control ability, and provide scientific key customer evaluation tools
- Execution: train sales personnel to master a set of key points of key customer sales path chart and implementation path chart
- Definition: let the sales staff quickly read the expectations of key customers for the company’s value
- Explore: train the sales staff to explore the external pressure, business objectives and internal challenges of customers, so as to understand customers better than themselves
- Alliance: Internal Alliance: integrate the company’s resources, form a project sales team, and assign the same role to the outside
- Alliance: External Alliance: resolve the external drive of customers, achieve business objectives and internal challenges, and achieve internal alliance with customers
- Positioning: influence and obtain positive comments from customers, so as to occupy customers’ mind
- Value Presentation: train sales personnel to use solution based speech mode to obtain the support and commitment from the key decision makers
- Differentiation: unique customer business value, combined with customers’ external drive, business objectives and internal challenges, to achieve absolute competitive advantage
- Trainee: the participants of this course are sales managers or directors, marketing managers, national or regional sales managers, business development managers, product managers and other field management personnel. They will all get benefits from this course.
Through this course, you will be able to:
- Systematically insight into key account management from the overall perspective
- Develop a successful key account management plan for the company
- Comprehensively and deeply analyze the external and internal factors of key customers
- More accurately establish key personnel alliance within customers
- Establish alliance to win key customers within the company
- Differentiate competitors and gain favorable competitive advantages
- Influence the preference of purchasing decision-making team to realize sales
- Conduct the value speech of key decision makers to obtain key support and commitment
- 关键客户管理教练 – 工业品销售培训专家
- Key account management coach – industrial products sales training expert
- Former chief Key Account Sales Coach of Henkel (China) in Asia Pacific Region
- 18 years of sales and training experience in multinational listed companies (top 500)
- Has been a sales coach for many years and trained more than 5000 salesmen. In 2017, he was reemployed by Henkel (Asia Pacific) for training for 25 days
Based on years of practical sales experience, combined with the new ideas of foreign copyright sales management as the core, this course pays attention to the combination of training theory and cases, the combination of practical and instrumental. This course is full of novel ideas, humorous language, appropriate cases, active atmosphere, and it’s easy to understand, which is especially easy to arouse trainees’ interaction and resonance. Through interactive heuristic discussion and exchange, trainees are guided to break through their inherent thinking and implement it in combination with the actual situation.
He has been working in the world top 500 Henkel company in 2005, successively serving as chief sales trainer of Greater China, strategic sales manager of China, sales talent development manager of China, sales coach of Asia Pacific region and manager of global professional college.
In 2007, the company’s product prices rose, resulting in a sharp decline in sales performance and confidence. Lecturer Wang quickly organized sales elites to jointly develop two courses, negotiation skills and price strategy, to carry out rotation training for global sales staff of Henkel. After rotation training, not only the confidence of the sales staff was restored, but also the performance took off, bringing nearly 300 million yuan of profit to the company.
With a professional and pragmatic attitude, Lecturer Wang developed and innovated the company’s business model, signed strategic cooperation alliances with many international and domestic industry leaders, which greatly enhanced the company’s competitive advantage; initiated and presided over summit forums in many industries, which greatly enhanced the company’s industry influence and brought about a breakthrough of nearly 100 million yuan in performance
Lecturer Wang participated in the construction of Henkel global professional college, responsible for the development and optimization of sales courses, the introduction and localization of foreign sales courses. The main courses taught include: key account management series, solution sales, customer focused value sales, dynamic sales negotiation, key account management series, price diagnosis, price increase technology “Smart”, “IMPAX”, “consultant sales” and so on.
In 2014, he worked as senior training manager of American funded company Thermo Fisher, and built a sales training system, sales evaluation system, the world’s first four level professional technology evaluation and promotion system, employee skill growth path, micro classroom learning and landing guidance system for the enterprise.
日期 & 时间 Date & Time
2021年10月14-15日，星期四 – 星期五，上午8点半至下午4点半
Thursday – Friday, October 14 – 15, 2021, from 08:30 – 16:30
- 08:30 – 08:55 Register 签到
- 09:00 – 10:30 Training 培训
- 10:30 – 10:40 Coffee Break 茶歇
- 10:40 – 12:00 Training 培训
- 12:00 – 13:00 Luncheon 午餐
- 13:00 – 15:30 Training 培训
- 15:30 – 15:45 Coffee Break 茶歇
- 15:45 – 16:30 Training end 结束
- 会员价 Member Price: RMB 3,980 / guest
- 非会员价 Non-member Price: RMB 4,980 / guest
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a “no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone: 021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前48小时写邮给 email@example.com。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。