by swisschambei in
If you are looking to work in an academic environment that is also fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial, where you can work with world-class faculty and learn the latest China insights from them, then CKGSB—China’s leading independent business school—is the place for you. At CKGSB, you will join a team of professional talents who are taking this successful business school global, and jointly produce creative and impactful English-language content that can effectively encapsulate CKGSB’s differentiations to our global audience.
- Translate articles, such as faculty’s op-ed pieces, from Chinese into English
- Draft content for CKGSB’s English website, news articles, etc.
- Create posts for CKGSB’s official LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Draft and update the school’s English-language marketing materials, such as the introduction, factsheet and PPT
- If video skills apply, film and edit short interviews with CKGSB faculty, students and alumni to be then posted on our website and social media channels
- All content will be reviewed by Global Marcom’s senior team member(s)
- Support the execution of online and offline events that help raise awareness and profile of the school
- Draft invitation letters for speakers and attendees
- Create and update the event’s mini-site on the school’s English website
- Create a post-event report for internal circulation
- Identify external conferences and forums at which CKGSB can participate (as a partner or with faculty speakers)
- Clean up and maintain Global Marcom’s contact database, and support in the building of a CRM system
- Assist the Global Marcom team with administrative tasks (update contact list, update photo database, update media coverage, etc.)
- Strong command of English, fluency in Chinese
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in relevant fields, such as marketing, journalism, videography, etc.)
- Strong writer and communicator
- Filming and video editing skills are a plus
- Self-motivated and resourceful
To Apply: Please send your CV (resume) to Ms. Ira Zaka at email@example.com.
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
Established in Beijing in November 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first privately-funded and research-driven business school. CKGSB boasts more than 40 full-time professors, many of whom previously held tenured faculty positions at leading business schools such as Wharton and Yale. Their research has provided the basis for more than 500 case studies of both China-specific and global issues. CKGSB also stands apart for its unmatched alumni network. More than half of CKGSB’s 16,000 alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively, they lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. The school offers innovative MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA), and Executive Education programs. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.Read more
by swisschamsha in
The Swiss Center Shanghai in Hongqiao CBD has the pleasure to offer a six-month internship within its international and dynamic working environment. The internship will give you the opportunity to meet with the professional environment of Finance department while interacting with international clients.
Thank you very much for sending your CV in Chinese to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: Support the Finance department’s team to 1. Check application forms 2. Support to issue invoice 3. Go to bank and tax bureau 4. Take the phone, arrange meeting and support the administrative
上海瑞士中心现为在校学生提供为期６个月的实习机会，其工作环境国际化，有机会在与 国际客户及国外同事交流的同时，了解并学习财务部的专业知识及公司行政部门的日常运 营。
职位描述： (1) 协助审核报销凭证 (2) 开具发票 (3) 协助去银行及税务处理相关事宜 (4) 协助完成行政事务，例如接听电话，整理文件，安排会议等。 (5) 协助完成办公室其他工作任务
任职要求： 1. 本科及以上学历，有财务相关专业及有实习经验者优先考虑。 2. 熟练操作 OFFICE 办公软件。 3. 较强的原则性，责任心及良好的个人素质。 4. 勤奋踏实，良好的服务意识和团队合作精神。
请有意向者将中文简历投至上述指定邮箱 email@example.com，请勿直接投递以 免遗漏，谢谢！Read more
by swisschamsha in
Swiss Center Shanghai is looking for a Marketing/administrative intern in our Waigaoqiao office.
For more information, please visit our official website http://www.swisscenters.org/
Thank you very much for sending your CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Job Description a. Support in preparation of marketing materials and company documents b. Support in organization of events, delegation programs and receiving visitors c. Maintain SCS contact database including business card inputs and updates d. Support in SCS online marketing development e. Support in Administration tasks (administrative paperwork, contacts with local bureaus, gathering information, official letters, translations, office facilities management, etc.)
2. Candidate Profile
2.1. Personal Attribute a. Pro-active, creative and solution oriented b. Service and result oriented c. Very well organized and able to work independently d. Natural aptness at building networks and relationships e. Identifies with and recognizes the need for the organization’s vision and strategy f. Reliable, responsible, loyal, honest and straightforward
2.2. Skills a. Excellent writing skills in both Chinese and English b. Event organization, Marketing, and PR c. Computer Skills with Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and Web tools (social media)
2.3. Requirements: a. Degree majors in Communications/Journalism, Business, Marketing, English, IR preferred; Other majors also welcome if satisfy skills requirements b. Experience in marketing/promotion, event organization, or media and press relations c. Experience with western companies and cultures, and knowledge of their ways of “doing businessRead more