by swisschamsha in
SideChef is an all-in-one home cooking platform that provides over 15,000 free interactive smart recipes with dynamic recipe guidance featuring hands-free voice commands, step-by step photos, how-to videos, and built-in timers. Most recently, SideChef offers in-app meal planning, grocery delivery, and smart kitchen connectivity. The company is pioneering the next generation in cooking practices, integrating the latest technology trends with a focus on personalization, inspiration, and connectivity at every step of the meal-making process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
● Responsible for optimizing recipes into SideChef signature Smart Recipe format
● Must master recipe database systems, including entry and maintenance of recipes and menus in SideChef recipe uploading tool
● Tag recipes to make them more discoverable for quick search in the app and for easy sharing online
● Find and crop recipe images to ensure recipes appear their best
● Meet targets and deadlines
● The scope of work will include communicating missing information from recipes, accurately completing tracking logs, and communicate progress on recipe entry
● Review recipes to ensure they have an accurate logic and flow
● Provide quality assurance testing for new or updated German content, including (1) consistency of information across the client documents, and (2) consistency and accuracy in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and design (in line with the SideChef style guide, language syntax, branding guidelines, and other best practices)
● Regular audit of the app and recipes, checking for bugs, inconsistencies, and errors
● Reporting technical errors to the product and engineering team and working with them to debug issues
● Editing recipes on a regular basis and potentially photo, video, and audio editing
● Resolve issues and requests from clients
WHO YOU ARE…
● You are extremely good at paying attention to detail
● You have solid and accurate data entry skills including proofing (grammar, punctuation, and spelling)
● You have the ability to follow guidelines but also use your own judgment
● You are a quick learner and happy to ask questions when stuck
● You have a positive attitude and, of course, must love food!
● You are a native Swiss German speaker and proficient in English
How To Apply…
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV to apply or with questions!
To download the full Job Description, please click here.