Location: Beijing CBD & 金融街
As a Caran d’Ache Boutique Manager for the retail team, you will need to demonstrate superb sales leadership skills in respect to building your personal client portfolio, driving client repurchase rates & cross selling thus ensuring that all business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management while also ensuring that each client who visits the store has a memorable and world class customer experience.
Sales and Operation / 销售及运营
Job Type: Full-time
Start time: as soon as possible
Qualification Requirements / 职位要求
- A strong Brand representative in the luxury industry.
- Maximize sales through joint operational and commercial focus and take actions to obtain highest level of profitability for the store.
- Analyze selling and profitability reports.
- Ensure timely submission of reports to management.
- Develop client service strategies and programs in order to provide the highest levels of customer service to support the growth of sale and business development responsibility.
- Conduct Performance Reviews for each staff member, reviewing performance vs. desired Key Performance Indicators (KPI), professional objectives and development plans.
- Take accountability for all operational functions of the store and understand forthcoming customer initiatives.
- Organize store events and product displays.
- Enhance the brand’s image by maintaining standards and integrity both within the boutique and outside.
- Work closely with relevant teams on routine activities and special ad-hoc projects / events.
- University Bachelor’s degree or above (business field or overseas study is preferred).
- 2-3 years of retail management experience in high-end luxury industry related field.
- Exceptional customer focus and client relationship management abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Strong market and luxury industry knowledge.
Application / 申请
If you are interested by this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Swiss Nobleness Art Academy (SNAA) / 瑞士贵族艺术学院
Swiss Nobleness Art Academy (SNAA), located in Zurich, Switzerland, engaged in the study of art education theory and practice and aims to improve the professional skills and teaching skills of visual arts and performing arts. Based on Swiss leading art professional skills training and the integration of excellent art education resources from other European countries and regions, the Swiss Nobleness Art Academy, together with its global partners, has created a complete systematic teaching system for visual arts and performing arts and a matching teacher training system, which can meet the professional needs of art education practitioners at all levels and stages to help them constantly enhance their professional knowledge and teaching methods, so that they are always in the forefront of visual arts and performing arts education. It is including Visual Arts Teaching Program(VATP), Performing Arts Teaching Program (PATP), and Continue Professional Development for Art Education Practitioners Project(CPDA).
瑞士贵族艺术学院（Swiss Nobleness Art Academy，简称SNAA），位于瑞士苏黎世，致力于提高视觉和表演艺术的专业技能和教学技巧。基于瑞士领先的艺术专业技能培养，融合欧洲其他国家和地区的优秀艺术教育资源，瑞士贵族艺术学院联合其国际范围内优秀的合作伙伴共同创造出视觉艺术和表演艺术的成熟教学系统及与之匹配的教师培训体系，可适应艺术教育从业者各个层次和阶段的职业需求，协助其不断增强专业知识和教学方法，使之始终处于视觉艺术和表演艺术的前沿。瑞士贵族艺术学院目前已推出VATP视觉艺术教育课程系统（Visual Arts Teaching Program of Swiss Nobleness Art Academy）、PATP表演艺术教育课程系统（Performing Arts Teaching Program of Swiss Nobleness Art Academy）和艺术教育从业者可持续发展项目（Continue Professional Development for Art Education Practitioners Project）。
Visual Arts Teaching Program of Swiss Nobleness Art Academy (VATP), a teacher training and certified program based on the curriculum of Caran d’Ache visual arts course, is wholly owned by Swiss Nobleness Art Academy. VATP，全称Visual Arts Teaching Program of Swiss Nobleness Art Academy，中文译为瑞士贵族艺术学院视觉艺术教育课程系统，是基于凯兰帝视觉艺术课程的师资培养与资质认证计划，由瑞士贵族艺术学院SNAA全资创造。
For present, Swiss Nobleness Art Academy has entered Chinese market and established representative office in Shanghai to promote the new project Visual Arts Teaching Program (VATP) to more teachers and adults who want to develop career in art education within China.
Caran d’Ache, as a Swiss century brand for color and writing instrument with certification of FSC, CE, AP and Swiss Made, has been introduced into China by China Nobleness in 2013, bringing this world leading brand for Chinese artists and students.
瑞士百年高尚书写绘画工具品牌Caran d’Ache，拥有FSC、CE、AP、SWISS MADE标签，于2013年被华高国际引入中国，为中国艺术家、艺术爱好者、学生带来全球首屈一指的绘画书写用材。