We are constantly offering internship positions, send us your CV if you are interested to work with us.
SwissCham, one of the most dynamic Chambers of Commerce in Beijing is looking for a motivated young professional. An enthusiastic international team is awaiting you!
Social Media / Events Assistant
Duration: 6~12 months (or as agreed)
Start: January 4th, 2021
- Support on a Sino-Swiss project;
- Make phone calls to ask specific information;
- Handle incoming and outgoing e-mails, mail;
- Database support: responsible for following up on information submitted by new and existing members, updating and correcting database;
- Additional tasks upon demand;
- Possibility of working on projects at the Embassy of Switzerland.
- Chinese mother tongue or very good command of Mandarin;
- Any background welcome, students preferred;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good oral and written English (Additional language such as German or/and French is an advantage but not mandatory);
- Strong IT skills required (Proficiency in MS Office Minimum and Excel particularly);
- Reliable, able to work well under pressure, pro-active, flexible and open-minded;
- Highly detail-oriented;
- Ability to search for information;
- Excellent communication, coordination, and analytical skills;
- Result-oriented, excellent execution skills;
- Open-minded, quick learner and strong team spirits;
- Able to deal with multiple tasks at the same time;
- Capacity to deal with a lot of work load and stress.
Compensation & Benefits:
This internship will be a unique chance to launch your future career, giving you an insight into various sectors of event organization and the business world in general, and enabling you to interact with numerous private corporations and governmental entities, as well as professionals with very diverse backgrounds and activities. This internship is paid.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that ONLY candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.