by swisschamsha in
At a Glance:
We are looking for a Social Lead to shape the future of On’s social initiatives and social community growth in China. This position plays a critical role in ensuring a highly effective planning and execution of our marketing activation on digital and social media platforms. The Social Lead is highly strategic and effective in planning and managing consumer engagement, follower recruitment, social CRM, social campaign planning and creation, organic and paid media strategy, and digital collaboration to support business and brand objectives.
This role will be based in Shanghai.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the China team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China marketing team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. This is the team responsible for creating and localising winning social campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
– Work with Head of Marketing China and in-house team to develop local social strategy and plan focusing on consumer social touchpoint communications
– Set goals and plans for social activation including follower recruitment, campaign content planning and creation, consumer engagement, social CRM and digital collaboration with brand priority
– Develop and manage social calendar and activation featuring campaign/product launch, follower recruitment and CRM initiatives
– Execute the social strategy for how On appears across social platforms considering both paid social and organic distribution
– Understanding content performance metrics and build an evaluation period into content development process
– Responsible for on-going tracking of identified KPIs focusing on community growth, engagement, traffic to platform and brand strength
– 3+ years’ hands-on experience in related sports/athleisure/lifestyle brand’s social team or at a social/digital marketing agency
– Profound knowledge of local social platform landscape, digital campaign lifecycle and social CRM management with relevant know-how and measurement metrics
– Early adopter for new digital platforms, comfortable testing new tools and adapting for own projects
– Understanding and experience in content creation process with proven experience and record in leading projects and campaigns with strong analytical skill
– Independent yet being a reliable and flexible team-player with excellent interpersonal skill and cross-functional stakeholder management skill
– High-level thinker with healthy obsession for details. Motivation towards small and bigger tasks with entrepreneurial spirit at heart. Problem solver with great multitasking skills – no day will be the same!
– Native in Chinese Mandarin and fluent in English is a must
What We Offer:
Located in the heart of Shanghai, we offer a sportive, challenging and supportive start-up working environment with an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your co-workers are amongst the very best in their respectively disciplines and fields. If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!