by swisschambei in
If you are looking to work in an academic environment that is also fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial, where you can work with world-class faculty and learn the latest China insights from them, then CKGSB—China’s leading independent business school—is the place for you. At CKGSB, you will join a team of professional talents who are taking this successful business school global, and jointly produce creative and impactful English-language content that can effectively encapsulate CKGSB’s differentiations to our global audience.
- Create an overarching communications strategy and plan for CKGSB to enhance our share of voice across target markets in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, and hone our key messages delivered
- Manage global media outreach for the school, particularly English-language coverage in our target media (i.e. top-tier media like the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Proactively write op-ed pieces for faculty members and articles around CKGSB’s recent research findings, to be pitched to English-language media for wider exposure of the school
- Field interview requests received from journalists and arrange interviews accordingly with professors or other spokespeople from the school
- Produce thought leadership publications or reports on behalf of the school that showcase our faculty and other opinion leaders’ China insights that may be of global relevance, to be published in partnership with other leading institutions
- Create engaging marketing collateral (books, brochures, PPTs, introductions, etc.) for CKGSB that differentiate us from competitors and speak effectively to our global target audience, usually comprised of senior business executives
- Manage CKGSB’s English-language website, including the content produced and the site’s search engine optimization and marketing, while liaising with the website vendor and the school’s various programs and overseas offices
- Effectively manage the school’s communications vendors (such as media monitoring and PR agency) to maximize our brand among international business executives, opinion leaders and other influential players in China and abroad
- Oversee the strategy, content and engagement of the school’s official accounts on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc, while liaising across teams internally
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge and understanding of the school, its mission, values, strategic goals, and programs to create more effective marketing materials
- Keep abreast of economic and business issues covered in the school’s target media, and actively conduct research and analyses of media coverage of the school’s competitors
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism or Economics
- 7-10 years of experience in journalism, communications/PR or other content functions
- Ability to identify topic trends and tailor articles that generate the interest of business editors and readers
- High-level writing abilities in English
- Intermediate level in writing and speaking Chinese
To Apply: Please send your CV (resume) and a writing sample to Ms. E Mei at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
Established in Beijing in November 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first privately-funded and research-driven business school. CKGSB boasts more than 40 full-time professors, many of whom previously held tenured faculty positions at leading business schools such as Wharton and Yale. Their research has provided the basis for more than 500 case studies of both China-specific and global issues. CKGSB also stands apart for its unmatched alumni network. More than half of CKGSB’s 16,000 alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively, they lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. The school offers innovative MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA), and Executive Education programs. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.