by swisschambei in
Kingnature is looking for
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze and implement market strategy for nutritional supplement for China market. You will work to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for our product portfolios. You will be able to manage online and offline promotional events such as tradeshow, roadshow and seminar, create and manage contents for social media platforms (Little Red book, wechat, zhihu). you have strong English language skills and are highly proficient in MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Creating spreadsheets and analyzing quantitative data is easy for you and you can provide solutions to improve the performance. Ultimately, you should help achieving the company’s business goals through building strong and effective marketing campaigns.
Who you are: This position would suit someone who is willing to grow with the company, is highly disciplined and has at least 3 years’ experience working on marketing campaigns. You have a flair for creativity but strong attention to the detail. You are a team player who is capable of working independently and available to travel.
- Marketing campaign planning, execution, supervision, reporting for online and offline promotional activities
- Event management and logistics including trade show, road show, seminar – Supervise content creation for social media on different platforms – Vendor/Service Provider selection, evaluation, and management
- Create/Coordinate/Supervise marketing advertising materials including but not limited to posters, booklet, banner, backdrop
- Create PPTs and other marketing materials
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree, experience in food, marketing, media or public relations – Familiar with Chinese social media and marketing campaign;
- Familiar with overseas social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, especially PPT and Excel
- Solid skills on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Proactive and self-disciplined, willing to travel, work effectively and efficiently
- Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- First Rate Attitude to hard work and an optimistic ‘can-do’ attitude
- ENGLISH is a MUST.
If you are interested in the job, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com