by swisschambei in
If you are looking to work in an academic environment that is also fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial, where you can work with world-class faculty and learn the latest China insights from them, then CKGSB—China’s leading independent business school—is the place for you. At CKGSB, you will join a team of professional talents who are taking this successful business school global, and jointly produce creative and impactful English-language content that can effectively encapsulate CKGSB’s differentiations to our global audience.
- Create a detailed editorial plan and schedule for the school’s English-language content production (including the identification of themes and milestones, frequency of articles and social media posts, etc.)
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Coordinate with internal teams to create promotional posts (e.g. for programs, events, etc.)
- Run campaigns to boost brand awareness (like promotions and competitions)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc.)
- Arrange and conduct interviews with faculty, students and alumni on their research, expertise, businesses and/or personal journeys
- Write articles that promote CKGSB and highlight its differentiations from other business schools in China and globally
- Update content for the website, including program introductions, key sections (e.g. Alumni, Faculty), school news and events announcements
- Proactively distribute our news articles to media and partners worldwide for maximum exposure
- Conduct research and analyses of our competitors, with respect to their positioning on their own channels and their coverage in the media
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Copywriter, Communications Professional or Journalist
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Ability to deliver creative digital content and identify trending topics around which to tailor articles
- Intermediate-level in writing and speaking Chinese is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
To Apply: Please send your CV (resume) and a writing sample to Ms. E Mei at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
Established in Beijing in November 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first privately-funded and research-driven business school. CKGSB boasts more than 40 full-time professors, many of whom previously held tenured faculty positions at leading business schools such as Wharton and Yale. Their research has provided the basis for more than 500 case studies of both China-specific and global issues. CKGSB also stands apart for its unmatched alumni network. More than half of CKGSB’s 16,000 alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively, they lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. The school offers innovative MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA), and Executive Education programs. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.