+86 10 8573 1302
by swisschambei in
You know your strengths and your goals. You have team spirit and like to take care of the tasks that arise in your team. You think in an entrepreneurial and interdisciplinary way. You give your best for the common success. Then we are looking forward to welcome you in our team.
To support our team in Beijing, we are looking for a
Chinese Legal Counsel/Associate (f/m)
- Chinese native speaker; fluent spoken and written English or German
- LLB or LLM from top China law school
- Working experience or internship in the field of foreign direct investment in China would have an added advantage
- Ideally, experience in specialized legal areas (e.g., intellectual property, financial regulations, procedural law)
- Bar qualification in China is a plus
- High level of commitment and motivation as well as the highest demands on your own performance
- Legal advice in the fields of foreign direct investment in China, M&A, Chinese corporate law, general contract law and Chinese labor law
- Implementation and execution of national and international transactions and investments
- Support our legal team in the Beijing office in all upcoming
COSMOPOLITAN HOME FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL PERSONALITIES WITH TEAM SPIRIT
Rödl & Partner is the agile caretaker for medium-sized global market leaders. As lawyers, tax advisors, business and IT consultants and auditors, we are represented at over 100 of our own locations in 51 countries. Our clients place their trust in our 4,700 colleagues worldwide. They are driven by shared success and the promise of “Made in Germany”.
Your personal contact
Ms. Christina Gigler LL.M.
Suite 2200, Sunflower Tower,
37 Maizidian Street, Chaoyang District
100125 Beijing, China
T +86 10 8573 1302
You see your chance?
Please send your CV in English or German to Ms. Christina Gigler: email@example.com.