by swisschamsha in
A corporate law firm specializing in operations in China.
We are corporate lawyers based in China. Our team is composed of Chinese and internationally qualified
attorneys. Leaf law firm has been approved by the Ministry of Justice in China and we work with an
international network of trusted partners.
Local approach with international standards.
All members of our team have trained in international law firms and are familiar with cross-border
transactions. We work as a bicultural team to provide efficient solutions that navigate complex legal
environments around the world. Our true added value lies in managing complex transactions in a
constantly changing legal and business environment. We are solution-driven entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs providing solutions that actually work.
Our experience allows us to fully understand the legal implications of doing business in China. We are
in a position to help evaluate risk level and propose pragmatic solutions. We apply a creative approach
to China problem-solving and retain a “boutique” spirit.
This position will focus but not limited to the following tasks:
Support the setup and implementation of our communication strategy by creating or improving tools:
• Drive all PR initiatives to guarantee execution based on strategy (weekly post, webinar ‘project’
management, roadmap setup and follow-up)
• Create content based on business needs (business development, event, awards…)
• Be proactive and push new PR initiatives based on existing ‘routine’ and social channel
(LinkedIn, Wechat, newsletter, etc)
• Monitor company presence on social media
• Conduct ‘market’ research on other PR initiatives (activities, platform)
• To collect and share with team the updated market news & intelligence
• Support any other tasks as required by the management
All of these actions have following common targets:
– Increase our brand visibility
– Increase our partners’ reputation
– Increase volume of transactions
– Fluent English. Chinese and/or French will be considered a plus.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office
– Hardworking & positive attitude, honest and accountable character, good team sprit with
– Strong communication planning skills, including understanding of communication strategies
– Excellent organizational, coordination, and planning skills.
Application will only be considered for candidates already based in China.
If you are interested, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org