by swisschamsha in
Moore – MS Advisory is looking for a new Associate to join their team in Shanghai!
The job responsibilities include the following:
- Create marketing material, content and support marketing campaigns in cooperation with our team.
- Generate and maintain a pipeline of relevant topics for marketing campaigns and publications.
- Research relevant topics for foreign companies doing business in China.
- Design, review and create company publications and promotional materials.
- Managing website and social media platforms.
- Maintain business development-, CRM- and on-going projects database.
- Plan and organize business development activities.
- Responsible for developing new business, via existing clients, prospects or attending business events.
- Support clients on subjects related to doing business in China, considering the international context.
- Organize, draft and distribute the annual survey.
- Support on set up and management of internal processes.
- Perform any ad-hoc projects as requested by Management.
- Gain an in-depth understanding about the financial services industry in China and develop the professional skills and capabilities to be able to advise international clients on accounting, tax and company formation matters in China.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Tax, or Accounting;
- 2 year’s work experience or graduated from Chinese University; eligible for work permit requirements of China (Shanghai). Currently based in China, preferably in Shanghai.
- Team player and highly adaptable working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Business level fluency in English is a must; Business level fluency in Dutch, French, German or any other European language is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
Moore is a Global Accountancy and Consulting network with headquarters in London. The group is the 10th largest accounting and consulting network worldwide, with a group revenue of US$ 3.06 billion and a presence in 112 countries.
MS Advisory is a financial advisory firm, which is part of Moore Belgium and a member of the Moore Global network. Our mission is to provide a full range of financial services to foreign enterprises active in China and Hong Kong, where we focus on delivering transparency, compliance and sustainability to businesses. Since 2011, we have supported foreign enterprises across all provinces of Mainland China and Hong Kong with Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Corporate Services.
In this role you will support the team with its mission to provide a full range of financial services to the subsidiaries of foreign enterprises in China by advising on Accounting, Tax and Compliance as well as Company formation and Company restructuring.
Click here to download the Job Description.
Are you ambitious to learn and do you want to further develop yourself within a team of Chinese and international consultants in China? Then please send your resume and cover letter to Brian Blömer via firstname.lastname@example.org