by swisschamsha in
At Lindt & Sprüngli, we enchant the world with Chocolate. We are the Swiss chocolate manufacturer and recognized as a global leader in the market for premium chocolate, offering a large selection of products around the world. During the past 175 years, Lindt & Sprüngli has become known as one of the most innovative and creative companies making premium chocolate under the key brand Lindt.
Globally, quality chocolate from Lindt & Sprüngli is distributed in more than 120 countries via own subsidiaries, regional offices, via an extensive global network of distributors as well as in more than 460 own shops. With over 14,500 employees, Lindt & Sprüngli Group reported sales worth CHF 4.509 billion / CNY 34.3 billion in 2019.
Lindt chocolates are known worldwide for their incomparable, unique taste and fine melting texture. From smooth melting Lindor, to the thin, refined elegance of an Excellence bar and from the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny, to exquisite praline masterpieces, Lindt Maîtres Chocolatiers take pride in creating a chocolate experience like no other.
Lindt & Sprüngli (China) Ltd. was set up in 2012 in Shanghai as a distribution company. With Lindt China’s on-going outstanding sales growth in the high double-digits, this is an exciting time to join our company as we are further accelerating the success story over the next years. High performing, entrepreneurial, result driven and passionate employees are key success factors for Lindt & Sprüngli and we are warmly welcoming ambitious talents to join us.
Job Description Summary:
This is a new position that was created to support the on-going fast growth of the business with profound analytics and process understanding that provide the foundation for smart decision making on a Senior Management level. This role is highly visible as it is creating a real and active partnership with both commercial operations and management.
As an Assistant Manager- Commercial FP&A, it is about supporting the whole business to raise standards in key decision areas as well as taking a forward-looking and commercial view. Therefore, this role will be highly dynamic and focused on various projects.
In this position you will act as a sparring partner to the Commercial Finance Manager and support various projects with your analytical capabilities and business understanding.
- Commercial Finance Partnering
- Partner with the commercial team to collaborate on all financial aspects of Customer Management including but not limited to Gross to Net Sales Planning, trade activity pre and post audits and profitability analysis.
- Analyze trade spend efficiency and ROI on planned events, and partner with Key Account Managers to improve profitability and trade efficiency.
- Understand and explain the key drivers and risks / opportunities that impact the business.
- Commercial Reporting & Insights
- Partner with commercial teams to develop fully aligned trade promotion budgets and customer allocations, with ongoing reporting and re-balancing of trade funds
- Prepare and analyze major customer contribution statements and present findings to the commercial team and upper management on a regular basis.
- Provide commercial insights and cause of change analysis to management
- Strategic Planning and Business Modeling
- Participate in the Budget and monthly sales forecasting and ordering process. Compile information from Sales Managers, Supply Chain as well as market trends and consolidate into a reliable sales forecast.
- Create and maintain business models, scenario analysis and identify opportunities for improvements
- Provide insights and sound advice through financial forecasting and strategic analysis.
- Profound analytical and strategic thinking combined with attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial personality that likes to work in a start-up environment and with the willingness to implement and develop best practice solutions (tools, processes, controls).
- Intellectually curious and able to diplomatically challenge the status quo.
- High energy level and strong work ethic.
- Solution- and results driven “can-do” mentality and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic environment
and you live up with our company values:
- Excellence: You have passion for what you are doing and strive for excellence.
- Innovation: You are constantly looking for new and better ways to deliver success.
- Entrepreneurship: You are empowered and accountable for your actions and results.
- Responsibility: You act with integrity and treat everyone with respect.
- Collaboration: You support your colleagues across disciplines, business segments and geographies.
Qualifications and Competencies required:
- 4-6 years of work experience in Management Accounting, Controlling or as Business Analyst – preferably with a Consumer Goods company – is essential.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills applying strategic thinking as well as a good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information to key stakeholders in an effective way.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritize workload and ability to work to strict reporting deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Business Objects, SAP, Excel VBA and Cognos experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field (Accounting, Controlling, Economics, Business Administration).
- CPA, CFA or CMA diploma.
What Lindt China offers:
- A young and highly passionate team that is eager to make LINDT the preferred premium chocolate in China;
- A start-up environment with a flat organization and an entrepreneurial mindset where YOU can decide;
- A steep learning curve with the option of an international career within the Lindt Group;
- Central and modern office location in Downtown Shanghai with straight subway link (L+mall, Line 2 / 9);
- Generous annual leave days, additional medical coverage and many other exciting benefits
- Birthday and public holiday benefit;
- Yearly company travel;
- Staff sales;
- Many other exciting benefits.
How to apply:
Please send us your resume in English, including photo, to Hermione Zhang firstname.lastname@example.org
Your qualifications and background will be reviewed by our HR Department and we will contact candidates who meet the requirements.