Made in Asia 2020 [Supported event]
November 19 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
The sustainability challenges we face are not looming in the future. They’re pressing on us today.
Consumers and stakeholders increasingly demand greater transparency on the origins of products. Where they come from, what they contain, how they were made.
These are the stakes: As a global society, we’re already exceeding the limits of the planet’s natural commodities. Continue as normal and we’ll need the equivalent resources of two planet earths by 2030.
Retailers and industry have an essential role to play in reversing this worrying and inevitable trend.
Throughout the day, sourcing experts, NGOs, brands, manufacturers, and retailers will share how to overcome the challenges to implement responsible business practices and explore a renewed approach for sourcing.
The Swiss Chamber is pleased to support this full-day conference, which organized by the French Chamber, and get key insight to drive change and shape a new sourcing industry model.
|9:30am||KEYNOTE: The future’s consumers trends|
|9:50am||FASHION INDUSTRY AND BEYOND – PART I: Challenges and progress to achieve sustainability|
|11:10am||FASHION INDUSTRY AND BEYOND – PART II: Global brands’ sustainability and responsibility|
|2:00pm||PLASTIC FOCUS: Re-creating for the environment|
|3:45pm||PACKAGING INDUSTRY: Bettering the customer experience with sustainability initiatives|
DATE & TIME
Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil Street, North Point, Hong Kong
SwissChamHK Members: HKD 1,800
SAHK Members: HKD 2,000
Non Members: HKD 2,300
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
– Learn from 15+ expert speakers from leading companies and organisations
– Meet 200 decision-makers and key players in the sourcing industry
– Networking opportunities throughout the day
Confirmed speakers include representatives from: Arvind, Carrefour, Gap Inc. Kiabi, Kingfa, KPMG, Redress, ScanCom
* Cancellation must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 working days prior to the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-show penalty equaling the rate at the time of registration will be charged for members and non-members, unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
* The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event. In the case of cancellation, refund will be made. In the case of postponement, your registration will be automatically confirmed for the new date.
* In case of any refund, credit card and payment processing fees that have been incurred will be deducted from the paid fees.
* If Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
* This event is closed to the media. Special coverage of Chamber events may be permitted on a case-by-case basis and only if prior permission has been sought.