.hopkins&billion is an international Consulting Firm helping international clients develop their companies via strategic Advisory Services incorporating a strong emphasis on Executive Search and other critical HR-Services. We aim for deep strategic partnerships with our clients and derive combined long-term solutions focusing on the whole Client-Vertical. We understand our mission is to create and unleash the value hidden in organizations via Financial Advisory/Capital Services, Executive Search, Specialist Recruiting, Strategic Market Consulting as well as Executive & Leadership Coaching. Within our China Desk we combine above for a tailored and whole advisory solution for our US, European and Asian customer base with China as focal point.
We emphasize the exchange between the Europe, Asia and the Americas and have built up a strong partnerships and client/candidate networks within these areas.
Our Practice Groups are specialized and individually focus on different industries, assignment types, salary scales and locations respectively.
In order to provide our partners with an individual and fully integrate field of service .hopkins&billion is active in following fields of expertise:
- Search (Executive Search & Specialist Selection)
- Advisory Services
- Consulting Services
For further information, please visit hopkinsbillion.com
- Development of Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Mapping of all relevant platforms and channels for further Marketing activities
- Creation of company accounts on sourced platforms and design of corporate pages according to CI/CD
- Creation and maintenance of compelling content
- Post to social media platforms across multiple site properties and social media calendar creation.
- Create SOPs and similar process guides
- Development of marketing reports
- Responsibilities relate to supporting the planning and development of marketing on an overarching scale
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture market trends and dimension the competitive landscape
- Learn marketing best practices and strategies and assist in developing strategies for the target segments
- Manage own predefined Marketing budget within scope of Internship
- Additional tasks as needed
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or other related Economical studies, others can also be considered if strong interest (ongoing studies also welcome)
- Previous intern/marketing experience highly preferred.
- Fluent English and/or Chinese (both are ideal); other languages are a plus
- Well versed in whole Office Suite
- Good command of MAC-Environment
- Teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Hands-on “Can-do” attitude
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Positive attitude
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will personality contact candidates who meet our qualifications.