- This event has passed.
Regional Annual General Assembly 2019
March 22, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
This year’s Regional Annual General Assembly (RAGA) of SwissCham Shanghai will take place on Friday, March 22, 2019.
As usual, the General Assembly is not only about formalities and business but also an excellent opportunity to gather with other SwissCham members and friends and enjoy a nice evening.
Please register by clicking on the “Sign up Here” below, or fill out the proxy form in case of absence.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday, March 22, 2019. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information or have any questions.
Your SwissCham Team
SwissCham Shanghai Board Member functions
The Board of Directors of SwissCham Shanghai is composed of 10 members and includes the following functions:
- 1 President
- 1 Vice President
- 1 Treasurer
- 1 Secretary
- 6 Ordinary members
Board Member Candidates
Regional Annual General Assembly (RAGA) of SwissCham Shanghai
1. Welcome, Quorum confirmation
2. Application for changes of the agenda
3. Minutes of the last Annual General Assembly
4. Activity report of Board of Directors for 2018/19
5. Treasurer’s report 2018/19 and Auditor’s statement
6. Discharge of the Board
7. Election of Board Members and Auditors for 2019/20
8. Annual Program 2019/20
9. Budget 2019
Please note that your voting rights are subject to two requirements:
- You are a confirmed member of SwissCham Shanghai with voting rights
- You have paid your 2018/2019 membership fee before the Regional Annual General Assembly 2019
Key information on voting rights, the minutes from the last Regional Annual General Assembly and other relevant information are available in the annex below.
How to sign up:
- Please click HERE to go to our website
- Fill out the attached registration form
- Send an email to email@example.com and confirm your attendance for the RAGA
- If you cannot attend the RAGA, please fill out the Proxy Form for Corporate Members or the Proxy Form for Individual Members and send it back to us the latest by March 15, 2019.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday, March 22, 2019.
National Annual General Assembly (NAGA)
of SwissCham China
As the membership year is coming to its end, it is time to review SwissCham China’s last year performance, to decide upon financials, to elect the new National Board members and to agree to the program and budget for 2019/20.
The National Board has come up with several changes and proposes to the National General Assembly to agree to these modifications.
- Welcome, Quorum
- Application for changes of the Agenda
- Minutes of the last General Assembly
- Treasurer’s report and Auditors’ statement
- Discharge of the Board
- Election of the Board Members and Honorary
- Budget 2019/20
- Activity report 2018/2019 of the Regional Chambers
- National Bylaws
Date & Time (日期&时间)
March 22, 2019 18:00- 22:00
Program Rundown (活动流程)
- 18:00 – 18:30: Registration
- 18:30 – 19:30: Regional Annual General Assembly (RAGA)
- 19:30 – 19.45: Break
- 19:45 – 20:45: National Annual General Assembly (NAGA)
- 20:45 – 22:00: Dinner & Networking
Language: English (语言：英语)
- Member: RMB 250
- Non-Member: RMB 350
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Peter Bachmann, Executive Director
Tel: 021 5368 1270
RSVP 报名: Please register by March 15, 2019 请于2019年3月15日前登记报名
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a
“no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone:
021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 email@example.com。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。