In association with
SwissCham Shanghai is delighted to invite you to:
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
Pharmaceutical companies are concerned about patients’ health, as well as employees’ health.
Facing more and more expectations and health issues from employees, how to meet the challenges and new opportunities? How to promote workplace health? How to retain talents by improving employee health benefits?
AWB invites you to participate in the Pharmaceutical Industry Seminar: Challenge & Opportunity of workplace Health.
Let’s exchange with peers!
Your SwissCham Team
About the Speakers
Bayer Greater China and Chairman of Bayer (China) Limited
– From 2011 to 2014, I was Country Group Head for the Bayer Group, North ASEAN region (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos) and Managing Director of Bayer Thai Co Limited, based in Bangkok, Thailand, with overall responsibility for Bayer’s operations and activities in North ASEAN.
– Before 2011, I spent over 20 years working as a lawyer in Australia and China, including at the international law firm Clifford Chance in Hong Kong and Shanghai and as Head of Legal for Bayer in Greater China.
– Graduated from the University of Hong Kong in 1992 (LLM Distinction) and the University of Western Australia in 1989 (LLB Honours). London Business School alumni (Accelerated Development Program 2013).
– Interested in connections, in particular connecting people, connecting ideas, and connecting seemingly unrelated topics and trends. In my current role, I am involved in a range of business topics, including sustainable development, corporate culture, people development, technology and digitalization, social entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility.
– Honoured to be named in Forbes China 100 Most Powerful Businesswomen Lists of 2016 and 2017, and to receive the International Friendship Award from IESE in 2018,.
Renaud Gabay was appointed as the General Manager for Abbott’s Established Pharmaceuticals business in China in November 2012. Since 2013 Renaud has been active member of RDPAC in charge of Provincial Bidding and Market Access and Elected to its Executive Committee every year, in 2018 he also has been elected as a Vice Chairman. Renaud joined Abbott in 2004 as the Director of the Primary Care Division of Abbott International in France. Following this position, he was the Marketing Director of Abbott International in Japan, in charge of both the Established Pharmaceutical and the Proprietary product portfolios. In 2010, Renaud was appointed as Division Vice President for EPD Marketing, based in Basel, Switzerland.
Before Joining Abbott, Renaud worked for Eli Lilly, Fujisawa and Novartis and has lived in a number of countries including Japan, Argentina, UK, France, Switzerland and the US. Renaud attended HEC Paris, International Business School and Harvard Business School in Boston where he received his MBA.
Environment, Health and Safety Manager,
Roche Diagnostics (Suzhou) Ltd.
Ben, 11 years of experience in safety and health management. He has worked with Asustek Computer, Siemens Medical, and Roche Diagnostics Shanghai. Currently he is working for Roche Diagnostics Asia Manufacturing Site as the Environment, Health and Safety Manager, responsible for the company’s environmental health and safety management, and successfully promoted the concept of comprehensive health management in the company.
||Frank Pitzer PhD
Diagnostics Asia Manufacturing SiteFrank joined Roche 2002 in Penzberg. He held a variety of roles of increasing responsibility as global Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Life cycle leader and CEO of Roche NimbleGen in Madison Wiscosin US before he joint Global operations in his current role as Project lead and Head of our new site in Suzhou China.
In 2013, he took over his current responsibility as project lead for the AMS project. In this role he is responsible for defining and developing all functions as required establishing the new site in Suzhou China. Frank also has the overall responsibility to run and further develop the established site. The site represents an investment of 447mio CHF.
Frank has extensive experience in the healthcare industry. He has lived and worked in Europe, Israel, US and China. He holds a Master degree of Science in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics and a PhD in Biochemistry.
Date & Time 日期及时间
October 16, 2018 15:00 – 17:00
Program Rundown 活动流程
- 15:00-15:20 Why health and wellness program is essential for Pharmaceutical companies?–Chuan
- 15:20-15:40 How important is Corporate Engagement/ Alignment of Leadership in health promotion program?–Celina Chew
- 15:40-16:00 How to improve employee engagements and best practice?–Renaud Gabay
- 16:00-16:20 Tea Break
- 16:20-16:40 How to design Wellness promotion program?–Ben Fu
- 16:40-17:00 Panel: Opportunity & Challenge of Workplace health
Prices 价格 (Member Only)
RSVP: Please register by October 12, 2018 请在2018年10月12日前登记
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: email@example.com
at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a
“no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone:
021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 firstname.lastname@example.org。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。
AmCham Shanghai 上海美国商会
Shanghai Centre, Suite 568, 1376 Nanjing Road West Shanghai 上海市南京西路1376号，上海商城568室