Together for a better future – smart & sustainable!
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham:
Even though the Sino-Swiss Economic Forum (SSEF 2020) has been postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the SSEF-project has been continuing ever since! Now finally, a new date has been set and we will hold the SSEF on Friday, November 20, 2020 at Four Seasons in Beijing!
We will bring together the most influential voices of the Sino-Swiss business community to focus on the topic of “Together for a better future – smart & sustainable 共创更美未来——智慧与可持续发展”.
SwissCham and the Embassy of Switzerland are joining forces to impulse working groups aimed to create business synergies and shared value. Based on member’s inputs, five groups have been defined and gathered online to address shared concerns:
- Sustainable industrial processes: recycling and plastic reduction
- Knowledge building/ awareness-raising & co-creation
- Healthcare & sustainable nutrition
- Data-driven sustainability
- Energy and resource management
In preparation of the final live panel at the SSEF 2020 in Beijing, we are taking advantage of the time ahead and continue to deepen our knowledge in a second round of discussion. This second round will host four seminars each covering transversal issues that came out of our first exchanges:
- Customer oriented certification (October 15, 2020)
- Closing the Circle (October 20, 2020)
- Data-driven Decision Making (October 26, 2020)
- The future of gatherings (October 27, 2020)
Let’s promote your sustainability project to boost your business and a greener world.
If you are interested in becoming an official partner of the SSEF 2020, please contact us at
Best regards,Your SwissCham Team