- This event has passed.
DIGITALIZATION – WE ARE IN!
August 30, 2017 @ 9:00 am - August 31, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
In association with
SwissCham Shanghai is delighted to invite you to:
2-Day Training Program:
DIGITALIZATION – WE ARE IN!
August 30 – 31, 2017 Wednesday – Thursday
@Staufen Shanghai Office
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
Digitalization has reached numerous areas of daily life – likewise in the industrial environment. No matter whether one is supporter or opponent of this trend, it would be a tremendous risk to ignore current developments. If implemented and applied in a smart way, Digitalization provides significant potentials: working more efficiently, launching innovative data-based products and services that sustainably differentiate you from your competitors and allow developing entirely new business models. The minimum requirement of each and every company is to at least carefully investigate and evaluate opportunities offered by Digitalization – because your competitors surely will.
This workshop is designed for medium-sized companies as well as large organizations aiming to take action on Digitalization.
The goal is to support participants in grasping the concepts of Digitalization and identifying suitable fields of action.
Benefit for your business:
- Understanding Digitalization and Industry 4.0 on a wider scope
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities of Digitalization for your business
- Awareness of challenges on the way towards Digitalization – and of the risks if you choose to refrain from Digitalization
- Identifying your next Digitalization project
CEOs, Technical Managers, Development Managers, Sales Managers, Product Managers, IT Managers
Your SwissCham Team
About the Trainer 关于培训师
Simon Klink was working as a software developer in Germany for about three years. Thereby his major field was database design, data modelling, and developing end-user applications including components like role and hierarchy concepts in the Automotive and Medical industry. Moreover, he was working for Robert Bosch Malaysia’s Car Multimedia division where he was responsible for engineering change projects.
At Staufen Shanghai Mr. Klink was Business Analyst and trainer with a focus on Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory Transformation. Besides his studies emphasizing Automation Technology (Germany) and Business Strategy (USA), he gained certificates for Bosch Production Systems and Siemens Tecnomatix Plant Simulation as well as a Six Sigma Green Belt. Since 2016 Simon Klink is Consultant at Staufen AG
Date & Time 日期&时间
August 30 – 31, 2017 09:00- 17:00
- Overview of social and technological drivers for the value creation of the future
- Evaluation of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization trends – Smart Factory, Smart Products, Smart Services
- Analysis of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization use cases based on Staufen’s I4.0 Structuring Model
- Implications of Industry 4.0 on markets, customers, and your enterprise
- Deriving suitable Digitalization projects for your organization by jointly preparing presentations, by individually working on assignments and by mutually discussing and challenging the results
Language 培训语言: English （英语）
Member: RMB3,360/person, RMB4,800/2 persons 会员价
Non-Member: RMB4,800/person 非会员价
Payment should be done in advance. 培训费用需提前支付
Payment details will be provided upon registration. 付款细节将随报名确认信一起提供
Please register by August 25, 2017 请于2017年8月25日前登记报名
STAUFEN Shanghai Office
22H Cross Region Plaza, 899 Ling Ling Road, Shanghai
上海市零陵路899号飞洲国际广场22HAugust 30 – 31, 2017 09:00- 17:00