- This event has passed.
Cross-Border E-Commerce Logistics Forum
July 12, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
In association with
SwissCham Shanghai is delighted to invite you to:
Cross-Border E-Commerce Logistics Forum
Thursday, July 12, 2018
13:30 – 17:30
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
More than two-thirds of online shoppers in China are filling their virtual carts from online retailers in other countries according to new research.
For both brands, merchants and retailers, the path to online orders across borders is still a bumpy one. Cross-border deliveries still mean back-office administrative headaches including still major bottleneck with the customs, unexpected duties and taxes, currency conversion issues, increasing risk of fraud and deliveries delays and more…
The Cross-Border E-Commerce & Logistics Forum is an interactive forum focused exclusively on cross-border e-commerce supply chain and logistics from/to China. Top executives from leading companies will discuss the latest cross-border e-commerce trends and its impact on logistics, warehousing and transportation.
In this compact forum, you will hear from leading experts from leading e-commerce players, platform operators and logistics, warehousing and transportation and learn to prepare to the new regulations in cross-border e-commerce in China.
Speakers and topics already confirmed include:
– Legal Challenges of Cross-Border E-commerce Logistics Business Under the Shadow of Trade War with Karen Yiqin Fan, Special Counsel, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
– What’s More Important Other than Sales in Cross-Border E-commerce? with Sarah Liu, Oversea Marketing Director, WTD Group Co., Ltd
– Evolution of Cross-Border E-Commerce at Shanghai Port from 2012-2018 and How Importers Thrive by Gigi Han, Merchandise Manager, KJT.com
– Noteworthy Legal Risks Involved in e-commerce Cross-border Transactions by Andrew Zhang, Partner, A&Z Law Firm
– Zhaokang Jiang, Managing Director, GTC Trade Services
– Julien Bourdiniere, Executive Vice-President & CEO Asia, and Mengzhen Sun, Senior Consultant, Capgemini Consulting
– Cross-Border e-commerce: Re-thinking Global Trade and its Fiscal Treatment by Fabio Stella, Senior Associate, P&P – People & Projects
– Jane Xu, Vice President, Quanta Logistics
– more speakers will be confirmed soon…
Other topics to be discussed during the event include:
TAX & REGULATIONS UPDATES
Latest cross-border e-commerce taxes and its impact on logistics
Pros and cons of new policy on cross-border commerce
Dealing with tightening customs regulations in cross-border e-commerce freight
New cross-border e-commerce opportunities in regional free trade zones
CONSUMER BEHAVIOR & DELIVERY
Cross-border e-commerce in China- trends, possibilities and consumer behavior
Evolving requirements of cross-border e-commerce customers in Singapore – more than just fast delivery
Delivery Lead Time Challenges in Cross-Border E-Commerce in China
BEYOND SE ASIA
How China e-commerce model is becoming the model for Asia
The role of trade agreements in Asia cross-border trade and e-commerce
Greater China e-commerce: a massive, underpenetrated market opportunity
SOLUTIONS & SERVICES INNOVATION
Alibaba vs JD: which platform offer the best cross-border capabilities?
New frontiers in cross-border e-commerce logistics services
Innovative logistics and fulfillment solutions across borders
Cross-border challenges & innovation in e-commerce
Who Should Attend?
The delegates at the Cross-Border E-Commerce & Logistics Forum together comprise a unique group of the movers and shakers in omni-channel retail and e-commerce logistics in Hong Kong & China.
– They are English-speaking executives with Hong Kong, Greater China and pan-Asia regional responsibilities
– A hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners, e-commerce platforms, websites operators, consultants and logistics service providers.
– Their function profile is very diverse with CEOs, COOs, e-commerce, retail and logistics directors and managers.
In addition, this forum will deliver:
> Access to over 100 senior level executives from world-class organizations actively seeking relevant e-commerce logistics benchmarking opportunities
> The most current content, as shaped by year-round interactions with ecom logistics professionals in Hong Kong
> Interesting case studies that allow attendees valuable insight into how the latest e-fulfilment and delivery improvements were achieved.
Designed BY logistics professionals FOR retailers, brand owners and e-commerce executives, the Cross-Border E-Commerce & Logistics Forum is a can’t-miss event.
Your SwissCham Team
About the Speaker:
Date & Time （日期及时间）
July 12, 2018 13:30 – 17:30
Program Rundown 活动流程
13:30 – 14:00: Registration
14:00 – 15:30: Welcome and Sessions Start
15:30 – 16:00: Coffe / Tea Break and Networking
16:00 – 17:30: Sessions continue
17:30: Closing remarks & End of the event
Members & Non-member: USD 140
Team Combo Package (Buy 3 Get 1 Extra Free) : USD 420 – Please email to Ariel Song firstname.lastname@example.org to enjoy the package discount.
RSVP: Please register by July 09, 2018 请在2018年07月09日前登记
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a “no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone: 021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 firstname.lastname@example.org。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。
20 Donghu Road, near Middle Huaihai Road, Shanghai