- This event has passed.
COMPANY VISIT TO ALIBABA GROUP
May 25, 2018 @ 6:45 am - 2:00 pm
In association with
SwissCham Shanghai is delighted to invite you to:
Company Visit to Alibaba Group (Fully Booked)
Friday, May 25, 2018
06:45 – 14:00
@Alibaba Group in Hangzhou
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
SwissCham Shanghai is delighted to invite you to join the company visit to Alibaba Group in Hangzhou.
This visit is an exclusive opportunity for our guests to know more about Alibaba platform and direct import models. Before the campus tour, Mr. Quintus Dienst will give us a presentation including an introduction about Alibaba Group’s history, the live data visualization and their direct import business.
About Alibaba Group
ALIBABA GROUP’S MISSION IS TO MAKE IT EASY TO DO BUSINESS ANYWHERE.
We enable businesses to transform the way they market, sell and operate. We provide the fundamental technology infrastructure and marketing reach to help merchants, brands and other businesses to leverage the power of the Internet to engage with their users and customers. Our businesses are comprised of core commerce, cloud computing, digital media and entertainment, innovation initiatives and others. Through our subsidiary Cainiao Network and investee affiliate Koubei, respectively, we participate in the logistics and local services sectors. In addition, we have a strategic relationship with Ant Financial Services, the financial services group that operates mainly through Alipay, the leading third-party online payment platform in China.
Your SwissCham Team
About the Speaker:
Quintus Dienst, Senior Operations Specialist at Tmall Global, Alibaba Group
Quintus originates from Munich, Germany. During his years at university he focused on business and technology. He graduated with a BA in Management & Economics from Zeppelin University. In his professional career, Quintus started off by joining an investment company in Thailand focusing on renewable energy infrastructure. He went on to work for Microsoft in Switzerland as a Sales Professional, where he later on founded his own e-commerce company. In Summer 2017, Quintus joined Alibaba in the Alibaba Global Leadership Academy and worked for Alibaba Cloud in Germany as well as Tmall Global in Hangzhou.
Date & Time （日期及时间）
May 25, 2018 06:45 – 14:00
Program Rundown 活动流程
- 06:45: Meeting at Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, please find the details below
- 07:00 – 09:30: Bus drive to Hangzhou
- 09:30 – 10:00: Guests arrival on campus (Hangzhou)
- 10:00 – 12:30: Presentation by Quintus Dienst
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch at Nong Tang Li (on campus)
- 13:30 – 14:00: Campus tour by Quintus Dienst
- 14:00: Guests’ departure, back to Shanghai
- Members: RMB100 会员价
- Non-members: RMB200 非会员价
Price includes shuttle bus and lunch
- Only limited seats available, priority will be given to members!
- Only cash payment acceptable upon arrival.
- The final confirmation will be communicated by email to all the applicants.
- Guests who drive directly to Alibaba Group in Hangzhou, please send us your car plate upon registration.
- Due to the restricted entry policy of the company, please contact Nini Qi upon your arrival to enter no later than 9:30am.
More details to be followed.
Please register by May 21, 2018 请在2018年05月21日前登记
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a “no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone: 021 5368 1237
P9 Parking Lot of “Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station” Subway station
Introduction to P9 Parking Lot:
1. Exit the ‘Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station’ subway station from Area C or D;
2. Turn right to go to the direction of “The Hub” when you’re facing the signage of Area C as shown in the picture;
面向C区指示牌右转，往“虹桥天地”方向;3. Go to the ground floor via the escalator or lift, you can see the P9 parking lot, where the bus is waiting.
969 Wen Yi West road, Visitor Center Building 5, Hangzhou