SwissCham, one of the most dynamic Chambers of Commerce in Beijing is looking for a motivated professional. An enthusiastic international team is awaiting you!
Marketing & Events Manager
Duration: Minimum 2 years, Start as soon as possible
Start: January 15th, 2021
Under the direction of the GM and with support of the Communication / Event Officers, the Marketing & Events Manager is responsible for the management and administrative tasks related to:
- Events’ strategy and implementation from A to Z: project plan, finance, concept, format, content, timing, webpage, booklet, invitation, search for sponsors, negotiation and liaison with all the partners, F&B, visual identity, registration;
- Active search of advertisers: plan and execute advertisement sales according to budget;
- Communication channels: content, visual identity, update of the website, WeChat, LinkedIn, Bridge Magazine, newsletter, reader’s digest;
- Supervise and coordinate the membership management: new members, applications, database updates, member benefits, payments, networking and membership retention.
- Master Degree or other equivalent advanced degree in a Chinese and/or business related field;
Minimum 2 years working experience; Effective leadership and organizational skills;
Confident and outgoing personality with good presentation skills;
Reliable, able to work well under pressure, pro-active, flexible and open-minded;
Service and result oriented, positive working attitude and professional behaviour;
A team player, open, honest and with passion for a NPO committed to community service;
Knowledge in database management & customer relationship management is an advantage;
Swiss Citizen preferred or at least familiar with Switzerland.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
Good command in spoken Chinese;
Fluency in one or more Swiss languages (French, German, Italian);
Compensation & Benefits:
You will have access to a large network of business leaders and contribute directly to the development of the Chamber and its growth in the long term future. SwissCham is an exciting platform for your professional and personal development providing a general insight into Swiss business in China.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be noted that ONLY candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.