SwissCham Beijing is delighted to invite you to
SWISS CLUSTER @ CIIE 2020
In collaboration with Swiss Centers China and SCCC in Zurich,, SwissCham Beijing would like to invite you to the CIIE 2020. We would like to offer our SwissCham members a RMB 2’000 off discount for the booth.
The 2019 China International Import Expo (CIIE) has notched up notable successes in both attendance and transaction volume, with over 3,800 exhibitors from 181 countries, regions and international organizations along with over 500,000 domestic and overseas buyers attending, resulting in over 71 billion USD cumulative intended turnover in 2019.
Swiss Centers China (SCC) in partnership with the Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (SCCC) has organized a joint Swiss Booth – Swiss Centers Cluster at the expo.
Aimed at offering an ideal platform of greater visibility and synergy to Swiss SMEs, the cluster booth brought together 16 Swiss companies from different industries to showcase their quality products.
Highlight CIIE 2019
- Present with 2 booths with a total space of 308 sqm
- 16 Swiss companies in Consumer Goods and Food Hall
- High visitor traffic due to great location and activities
- Exposure on various media including CCTV 13, the state-run news broadcaster in China
This year Swiss Centers China will continue to organize the Swiss Centers Cluster to support Swiss businesses who wish to present their products to the Chinese market.
The Cluster will be co-organized by Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Zurich and supported by SwissCham China.
Outlook CIIE 2020
- 2 booths in Consumer Goods and Food and Agricultural Products Hall
- Increased size; Larger space for events, marketing & networking
- “Swissness” in design and activities
Advantages of Joining the Cluster
- Ideal platform for your brands: great visibility and recognition for your products under the roof of the “Swiss” booth
- Minimised administration: comprehensive project management by Swiss Centers China
- Flexible packages to meet your needs and budget