Click on the following Tabs to visit
by eggplant in
Main ContactOops! You need to be logged in to use this form.
|Title||First Name||Last Name||Position||Direct Line||Mobile Line|
|No secondary contacts found, add one on the form below.|
Add New Secondary ContactRead more
AustCham Shanghai 澳大利亚商会上海办公室
Office 2E, 668 Huai’An Road (near Xi Suzhou Road)
by eggplant in
In association with
SwissCham Shanghai is delighted to invite you to:
2-Day Training Program:
LEAN PLANT DESIGN
Wednesday to Thursday, May 16-17th, 2018
@EMAG (China) Machinery, JinTan Economic Development Zone
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
Stable and reliable suppliers which constantly improve their performance are the ideal situation which procurement is looking for. However, not every supplier already has the capabilities and know-how to improve continuously on its own. Therefore supplier development – initially applied in the Automotive Industry and for years gradually applied in other industries, is a key activity to ensure a disturbance free supply with procured parts. The Staufen approach consists of five interlinked and individual service modules for holistic supplier development. We offer a comprehensive picture of the state-of-the-art processes, methods and tools. Senior consultants with rich experience in different industries ensure efficient transmission of knowledge.
Benefits to your daily business:
Through value stream and lean oriented factory planning and logistics you will be able to minimize waste, shorten lead times, reduce WIP and inventory while reducing capital backlog and costs.
General Managers, Production Managers, Logistics Managers, Lean Managers
Your SwissCham Team
About the Trainer 关于培训师
Mr. Ding Shaoting
The trainer has extensive experience and expertise in Lean Management, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Factory Planning, inbound & outbound logistics design/ optimization, Supply Chain Management and business process improvement/ reengineering. During his career, he has been responsible for many international and domestic Lean projects. For example, he worked with leading German corporations in automotive, machine building, home appliances industries as well as with leading Swedish mining and construction equipment manufacturer. Furthermore, he supported leading French automotive tire manufacturer and middle-sized German and Swiss enterprises. He has also published several articles regarding Supply Chain Strategy in well-known Chinese magazines.
Date & Time 日期&时间
Wednesday to Thursday, May 16-17, 2018 09:00- 17:00
Training content 培训内容：
- Lean factory layout planning (basics I)
- Lean factory layout planning (basics II)
- JIT simulation game
- Lean factory layout planning (advanced)
Language 培训语言: Chinese（中文）
Member: RMB3,840/person, RMB4,800/2 persons 会员价
Non-Member: RMB4,800/person 非会员价
Payment should be done in advance. 培训费用需提前支付
Payment details will be provided upon registration. 付款细节将随报名确认信一起提供
Please register by May 11th 请于2018年5月11日前登记报名
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a “no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can reach us as well by telephone: 021 5368 1248
EMAG (China) Machinery Co., Ltd.
No. 2888, Nan Er Huan East Road
Jintan Economic Development Zone
213200, Jiangsu Province
by eggplant in
中国瑞士商会 – 北京
NEW OFFICE LOCATION
European Business Center
Unit 309, 3rd Floor, Building 81
No. 4, Workers’ Stadium North Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027
Tel / 电话: +86 10 8468 3982
Fax / 传真: +86 10 8468 3982 ext. 180
Email / 邮件: email@example.com
中国瑞士商会 – 上海
Room 1138, 11th Floor, Carlton Building
21 Huanghe Road, Huangpu District
Shanghai 200003, China
Tel / 电话:: +86 21 5368 1236
Email / 邮件: firstname.lastname@example.org
by eggplant in
Make your voice heard and receive the exposure you deserve: Become a sponsor!
– Advertise with us and make a strong impact on our platform!
For more information please click on the image below:
by eggplant in
SwissCham proposes two types of adhesion, depending on the nationality of the company applying for joining our network: Membership and Associates.
Members are Swiss companies or individuals of Swiss nationality based in China.
Associate Members are non-Swiss companies or individuals of any other nationality.
Associate Membership also applies to Swiss companies based in Switzerland.
Both enjoy exactly the same privileges regarding discounts, channels of information, promotion and services. The only difference is that Associates do not have a voting right at the Annual General Assembly.
Join SwissCham and enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Be part of the Swiss business community gathering over 600 companies
- Benefit from our networking platform
- Reduced entry price to events; invitations to exclusive member only events
- Discount on members products and services (Member benefits program)
Make your voice heard!
- SwissCham China represents its members to the Swiss and Chinese authorities.
- SwissCham provides a networking platform and channels to connect with other members on business issues.
- Website where you can access members contact details, articles written by experts, media news
- Printed publications (“The Bridge“) where you can learn about Sino-Swiss bilateral relations, Chinese culture and latest news on the Swiss business community
- Members to members news in our Reader’s Digest
- Business events, organized by SwissCham, other chambers and SwissCham’s partners at discounted rates
- Featured in the Bridge, Website, monthly Newsletter (Publications)
- Be listed in and get our e-Directory for free
- Possibility to be a speaker at SwissCham events
- Additional discounts and tailor-made solutions for your exposure through all our promotion channels
- For more exposure, please have a look at our media kit
Currently, the fees for membership (in RMB) are the following:
|Large Corporate (more than 1’000 emp.)|
|National Membership – L Corporate|
|Medium Corporate (100-1’000 emp.)|
|National Membership – M Corporate|
|Small Corporate (less than 100 emp.)|
|National Membership – S Corporate|
|Large Corporate Associate**|
|Medium Corporate Associate**|
|Small Corporate Associate**|
|NPO / Journalist ****|
- *Individual refers to self–employed individuals.
- **Associate refers to non-Swiss Companies and individuals.
- ***Young Professional (YP) can become a member without voting rights if under 30 years old and self-employed or not working at the time of application.
- ****NPO refers to organization without government affiliation.
The Board of Directors of SwissCham China liaison offices retain sole discretion for approving applications, categories and voting rights. Membership fees might change according to decisions at annual General Assembly.