Click on the following Tabs to visit
AustCham Shanghai 澳大利亚商会上海办公室
Office 2E, 668 Huai’An Road (near Xi Suzhou Road)
by eggplant in
中国瑞士商会 – 北京
NEW OFFICE LOCATION
European Business Center
Unit 309, 3rd Floor, Building 81
No. 4, Workers’ Stadium North Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027
Tel / 电话: +86 10 8468 3982
Fax / 传真: +86 10 8468 3982 ext. 180
Email / 邮件: firstname.lastname@example.org
中国瑞士商会 – 上海
Room 1138, 11th Floor, Carlton Building
21 Huanghe Road, Huangpu District
Shanghai 200003, China
Tel / 电话:: +86 21 5368 1236
Email / 邮件: email@example.com
by eggplant in
Make your voice heard and receive the exposure you deserve: Become a sponsor!
– Advertise with us and make a strong impact on our platform!
For more information please click on the image below:
by eggplant in
SwissCham proposes two types of adhesion, depending on the nationality of the company applying for joining our network: Membership and Associates.
Members are Swiss companies or individuals of Swiss nationality based in China.
Associate Members are non-Swiss companies or individuals of any other nationality.
Associate Membership also applies to Swiss companies based in Switzerland.
Both enjoy exactly the same privileges regarding discounts, channels of information, promotion and services. The only difference is that Associates do not have a voting right at the Annual General Assembly.
Join SwissCham and enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Be part of the Swiss business community gathering over 600 companies
- Benefit from our networking platform
- Reduced entry price to events; invitations to exclusive member only events
- Discount on members products and services (Member benefits program)
Make your voice heard!
- SwissCham China represents its members to the Swiss and Chinese authorities.
- SwissCham provides a networking platform and channels to connect with other members on business issues.
- Website where you can access members contact details, articles written by experts, media news
- Printed publications (“The Bridge“) where you can learn about Sino-Swiss bilateral relations, Chinese culture and latest news on the Swiss business community
- Members to members news in our Reader’s Digest
- Business events, organized by SwissCham, other chambers and SwissCham’s partners at discounted rates
- Featured in the Bridge, Website, monthly Newsletter (Publications)
- Be listed in and get our e-Directory for free
- Possibility to be a speaker at SwissCham events
- Additional discounts and tailor-made solutions for your exposure through all our promotion channels
- For more exposure, please have a look at our media kit
Currently, the fees for membership (in RMB) are the following:
|Large Corporate (more than 1’000 emp.)|
|National Membership – L Corporate|
|Medium Corporate (100-1’000 emp.)|
|National Membership – M Corporate|
|Small Corporate (less than 100 emp.)|
|National Membership – S Corporate|
|Large Corporate Associate**|
|Medium Corporate Associate**|
|Small Corporate Associate**|
|NPO / Journalist ****|
- *Individual refers to self–employed individuals.
- **Associate refers to non-Swiss Companies and individuals.
- ***Young Professional (YP) can become a member without voting rights if under 30 years old and self-employed or not working at the time of application.
- ****NPO refers to organization without government affiliation.
The Board of Directors of SwissCham China liaison offices retain sole discretion for approving applications, categories and voting rights. Membership fees might change according to decisions at annual General Assembly.