[Supported Event] The 4th China M&A Forum
十月 17 @ 9:00 上午 - 6:00 下午
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
SwissCham is happy to support Mergermarket and AVCJ and is cordially inviting you to attend the event the 4th China M&A Forum.
Presented by Mergermarket and AVCJ, the 4th Annual China M&A Forum will bring together 300+ senior corporate investors, private equity fund managers, M&A advisers, and policymakers from across the globe to discuss the latest drivers, regulatory and policy updates, key opportunities, and the most pressing challenges that are impacting the M&A landscape.
Why to attend:
- Connect with 300+ senior delegates, including 120+ active corporate investors and 35+ expert speakers
- Stay ahead of the latest trends and geopolitical developments affecting deal making in next 12 months
- Get the latest policy and regulatory updates
- Find out the hot regions and sectors for acquisitions by Chinese corporate investors
- Uncover the next wave of opportunities driven by corporate carve-outs and SOE reform
- Discover how private equity can be a game changer for cross-border M&A
About the Speakers
Date & Time 日期 & 时间
Thursday, October 17th, 2019 09:00- 18:00
2019年10月17日 星期四 09:00- 18:00
Early bird price (booked before September 6th)
- Member: USD1,100*
- Non-member: USD1,295
- Member: USD1,270*
- Non-member: USD1,495
* Please contact Nini Qi for the discount code to enjoy member price.
Telephone: 021 5368 1237
Email: [email protected]
Program Rundown 活动流程
- 08:15 Registration & Refreshments
- 08:50 Welcome address
- 09:00 Keynote address
- 09:30 China M&A outlook 2020
- 10:30 Networking coffee break
- 11:00 Regulatory updates: Getting the deals through
- 11:45 Corporate carve-outs and restructuring
- 12:30 Networking lunch
- 13:30 Plenary address
- 14:00 Accessing Asian opportunities
- 14:45 Private Equity: The game changer for cross-border M&A
- 15:30 Networking coffee break
- 16:00 China’s consumers:Heating up the deal market
- 16:45 Technology M&A: Can China build its own tech ecosystem?
- 17:30 Closing remarks and end of conference
- 17:35 Networking cocktails
Language 语言: English (Simultaneous translation is available)
RSVP Deadline 报名截止日期
Please register by October 17th, 2019 请于2019年10月17日前登记报名
For payment and cancellation terms please click here.
Ms Pauline Chen, Email: [email protected], Tel: +852 2158 9655, WeChat: paulineec
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: [email protected] at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a “no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone: 021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 [email protected]。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。