[TRAINING] 并购，重组，搬家，裁员背景下的群体争仪预防与实务处理技巧（中文授课） Group Labor Dispute Prevention and Handling Skills in These Following Situations: Mergers and Acquisitions, Restructuring, Moving, Layoffs
October 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In association with
Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
• With the downturn pressure on Chinese economy and international sluggish market, many domestic enterprises enter into the period of internal adjustment, through business transfer, combination (recombinant), separation of company to improve efficiency, or adjusts departments and cuts costs through organizational structure, the above adjustments all will be inevitably involved with “personnel cutback and integration”; in recent years the staffs integrated not only has paid attention to the layoff compensation level, but also began to attach more importance to fairness and transparency of redundancy packages, coupled with different labor law of various places and changes in legal practice, the company’s cutback on employees, especially the scale, which is a human resources activity of higher risk. How the company promotes the structure adjustment and personnel placement stably and rapidly, not only concerns the cost and risk of the company, but also the long-term business efficiency of company.
•EFC Link will invite legal expert Lawyer Hong who has a wealth of practical experience in the field of layoff, through the steps analysis and case interpretation of the five cores to provide the systematic solution for enterprises.
Participants: General manager, Human Resources Director / Manager / Supervisor / Commissioner, Legal adviser, and other senior managers.
Outline/活 动 纲 要
Unit 1 The objective changes of enterprises in practice
1. Organization adjustment, staff post disappearance
Case: changes in job functions and locations, which caused arbitration
2. Department abolition
3. The Department is merged, the post is insufficient and the staff need to be reduced.
4. Function absorption
5. The company is sold, the main body changes
6. Company merger, lack of post
7. Business transformation, job cancellation
8. Regional adjustment
9. Changes in the job content corresponding to the post
10. Company relocation
Case: 52 people leave a team because of relocation
11. Shut up shop
Case: judicial practice of shutting up shops in Tianjin and Shenzhen
12. Changes in the legal environment
Case: the job value of a monthly salary of fifty thousand employees disappears
Unit 2 Four key elements that have been identified as objective changes in judicial practice.
1. The cause of the change
2. Whether the degree of change is too serious?
3. The decision-making after change and the relationship between change and decision-making.
4. Whether there have been a negotiation and the two directions for negotiation.
Unit 3 The treatment measures of the company in practice
Case: when people are more than posts, how do we define the standard of absorption?
2. Post adjustment
Two different rights to change posts under objective circumstances: unilateral VS both sides
3. Change of work place
Case: six people be against the company
Unit 4 The qualitative analysis of employee’s antagonism and behaviors
1. Can it be identified as absenteeism?
2. Can it be identified as disobedient to the company’s management?
3. Can it be identified as disobeying the distribution of the company’s work?
4. Can it be dismissed directly?
5. Is it legitimate that warning + warning = serious violation of discipline?
Unit 5 The interview skills of employees
1. Compliance analysis
2. Path selection and target determination
3. Scheme design
4. Text design and communication script design
5. Employee behavior analysis and appeal judgment
Unit 6 Group dispute prevention and practice treatment skills
1. Communicate together or communicate with each other?
2. How to maintain the unity of the scheme?
3. How to deal with the situation that the employees refuse to communicate until the 25 people are all on the scene?
4. How to deal with the situation that employees complain about HR, and require to change someone instead of the HR?
5. How to deal with the employee disturbances / language attacks?
6. How to deal with the employees’ jumping off a building?
About the Trainer
Famous company law, Labor law expert, Partner of famous law firm
Lawyer Hong specializes in company law, labor law and dispute settlement, also familiar with human resource management and practice of labor costs (social security /finance and tax), and has a wealth of experience in management of cross-regional employee relationship, management of senior
executive, competitive restriction and trade secrets and other fields. In 2013, he participated in the specialist discussion and put forward suggestion for the “Amendment for Labor Contract Law “, ” Regulations for Labor Dispatch “, ” Implementation Method for Shanghai Employment Injury Insurance “(Amendment)” and other laws and regulations, and provided a comprehensive solution for labor relations for many world’s top 500 companies in China. His training clients include Oracle, Airbus, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, DuPont, Bayer, Shell Oil, Sodexo, BMW, Kraft Foods, Nike, Auchan, Hitachi, Baosteel, Suning shares, CEIBS , Bank of Communications, China Construction Bank, Scotland Royal Bank and a large number of world’s top 500 companies, multinational companies and domestic well-known companies.
Successfully provided a comprehensive solution for labor relations’ scale transfer and placement of more than 4000 people in the world’s top 500
companies in China. Successfully provided comprehensive solution for labor dispatch of more than 10000 of the leading company in its industry.
Lawyer Hong accepts the well-known media interviews containing the news comprehensive channel, Oriental TV station, China Business Journal on the hot issues of labor relations and express his expert opinion annually.
Date & Time 日期&时间
Friday, October 18th, 2019 09:00- 17:00
Language 培训语言: Chinese（中文）
Member: RMB 2,800/person 会员价
Non-Member: RMB 3,500/person 非会员价
RSVP Deadline 报名截止日期
Please register by October 16 请于2019年10月16日前登记报名
Cancellation of RSVP
In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: [email protected]
at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a
“no show bill” of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone:
021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
如果您要取消出席活动,请在活动开始前24小时写邮件给 [email protected]。如未能及时取消,我们视同默认付款. 若非瑞士商会主办的活动，取消规则请参照活动主办发布的条款。