by swisschamsha in
GSS Manufacturing Shanghai Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturing service provider for international customers from different industries like machine builder, medicine technology, food & beverage and precision mechanics. GSS Manufacturing Shanghai Co., Ltd. is a WFOE (wholly foreign owned enterprise) and belongs to GSS Ltd. in Switzerland. Most of the customers are coming from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, and other countries) and USA. GSS Manufacturing Shanghai Co., Ltd. provides a wide range of services: sourcing, manufacturing, quality control, localizing/ re-engineering, global logistics as well as consultancy services. As a industrial growth company, we have achieved increased sales for several years. And we do everything possible to value, challenge and reward our employees. Our people enjoy working for a successful company that offers leadership development from within, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, competitive salaries and benefits – and more. At GSS , you’ll be challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. And you will be well-rewarded for delivering results.
Function Quality Manager
Reporting line Operations Manager
The Quality Manager (“QM”) is responsible for the quality of the delivered products as well as the quality management system of GSS Shanghai.
The QM is responsible for:
- a sustainable and efficient control of the quality of the parts and assemblies delivered by suppliers as well as the quality of the assembly work carried out by GSS SHA
- the correct setting of priorities in quality control and close coordination with the assembly department
- for the quality inspection and release of samples as well as the release of the inspection documentation (for batch production)
- the checking and final release of the leaving shipments (batch & sample deliveries)
- for the appropriate documentation to record, monitor and control supplier performance and its measurement
- Close and fruitful cooperation with SCM & SQE in developing suppliers and improving their performance
- the handling of quality claims and defining & implementing measures to avoid these errors
- the communication with customers in cased of quality claims
- a good leadership of the employees and the budget of the department
- Bachelor degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- verifiably successful working experience in a related fields and positions in an international company
- excellent knowledge in mechanics, mechanical manufacturing processes & quality control
- strong analytical skills able to support the continuous improvement process
- good knowledge of international & local standards & norms (DIN/ISO, GB, US-Standards).
- mother tongue German and good written and spoken English knowledge
- versed in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook