by swisschamsha in
Moore Stephens is an international Accountancy and Consulting network with headquarters in London.
The group is one of the largest accounting and consulting networks worldwide, with a group revenue of
US$ 3.06 billion and a presence in 112 countries.
MS Advisory is a financial advisory firm, which is part of Moore Stephens Belgium and a member of the
Moore Stephens International network. Our mission is to provide a full range of financial services to
foreign enterprises active in China and Hong Kong, where we focus on delivering transparency,
compliance and sustainability to businesses. Since 2011, we have supported foreign enterprises across all
provinces of Mainland China and Hong Kong with Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Corporate Services.
We are currently searching for an ambitious Associate (foreign nationals may apply) to support and join
our growing team in our office in Shanghai.
The job responsibilities are the following:
Business Development and Sales
• Create marketing material, content and support campaigns in cooperation with our marketing
• Maintain business development-, CRM- and on-going projects database;
• Responsible for developing new business, via existing clients or prospects, by developing and
following-up on sales proposals, draft engagement letters;
• Organize business development activities and yearly survey;
• Attend relevant business development events and trainings, develop relationships with
(potential) clients and stakeholders in the local business community.
Customer Service and Project Management
• Responsible for managing key-accounts, act as client’s contact person;
• Support clients on subjects related to doing business in China, considering the international
context, by doing research and working together with a team of local and international accounting
and tax professionals;
• Support on set up and management of internal processes;
• Manage set-up of new accounting clients, responsible for project management of on-going
• Perform any ad-hoc projects as requested by Managing Director;
• Gain in-depth understanding about the financial services industry in China and develop
professional skills and capabilities to be able to advise international clients on accounting, tax and
company formation matters in China.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Tax, or Accounting or
• 2 year’s work experience or graduated from Chinese University; eligible for work permit
requirements of China (Shanghai). Currently based already in China, preferably in Shanghai;
• Team player and highly adaptable working in a cross-cultural environment;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Business level fluency in English is a must; Business level fluency in Dutch, French, German or any
other European language is a plus;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
Please send your resume and (brief) motivation letter in English to [email protected];
candidates we presume suitable for the role will be contacted.