Carlton Building, 11F, Office 1133 21 Huanghe Road, Shanghai, 200003
Tel: 021 5368 1237
Email us: email@example.com
More info: www.swisscham.org/sha
by swisschamsha in
Position: Marketing Assistant (for Chinese Nationals)
Start date: As Soon As Possible
This internship will be a unique opportunity to launch your career, providing an insight into various tasks of event organization and the business world in general, and enabling you to interact with numerous private corporations and governmental entities, as well as professionals with very diverse backgrounds.
At SwissCham, the internship positions are unpaid but an allowance is offered.
▪ Duration of internship: 3-6 months, full time
▪ A challenging assignment in an international environment, an opportunity to brush up your international business and social skills
▪ Interesting work environment with international networking possibilities, working with a young, dynamic, multinational and multicultural team
▪ Chinese nationality
▪ Languages: Native Chinese. Good communication skills in English
▪ Background in marketing, communication, international relations, hotel management or similar fields
▪ Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; plus Internet skills and social media. Photoshop and other design software are a plus.
▪ Strong organizational skills with attention to details, service oriented with positive working attitude and professional behavior
▪ A team player, open, honest and smart working with passion for an international organization
▪ Supporting the marketing and events team
▪ Organization of events and roundtables
▪ Supporting the team with sponsoring and membership tasks and the member benefit program
▪ Supporting the editorial team of the Chamber magazine “The Bridge”
How to apply
Please send us your complete application in PDF in English language, including photo, to: