by swisschamsha in
Position: Senior Media Officer (International Media)
Report to: Assistant Director
Tell great stories that bridge the gap between the business world and academia. As a Senior Media Officer, you will:
1) Act as an in-house journalist responsible for covering CEIBS events, conducting interviews with faculty/alumni, and writing English-language press releases/stories and other content for print, web, audio/video, social media, etc.
2) Write/edit reader-friendly summaries of speeches, faculty cases and/or research papers for the school’s various media platforms
3) Facilitate external media interviews with school faculty and/or coverage of CEIBS events and maintain a relationship-based network of media partners and relevant organizations
4) Manage and generate content for CEIBS’ official international social media accounts
5) Assist with the creation of other English-language content (e.g. event listings, newsletters, etc.) and other tasks, as needed.
In order to be considered for this position, you must:
1) Be a native English speaker (Mandarin skills and/or French language a big plus)
2) Have a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Journalism, Business, Communications, Marketing or related fields
3) Have at least 5 years’ experience in journalism and/or public relations/communications
4) Have excellent planning, interviewing, editing, and writing skills
5) Be familiar with international media platforms – both traditional (e.g. TV, print, radio) and social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
6) Have a basic understanding of and interest in business & management knowledge
7) Be able to meet deadlines without sacrificing content quality
8) Live in China and be available for domestic and international travel, as needed.
Please send your resume and personal statement to [email protected]. Please also include 2-3 unedited English-language writing samples with your application.