by swisschamsha in
Lindt & Sprüngli is a Swiss chocolate manufacturer and recognized as a global leader in the market for premium chocolate, offering a large selection of products around the world. During the almost 175 years of Lindt & Sprüngli’s existence, it has become known as one of the most innovative and creative companies making premium chocolate under the key brand Lindt.
Globally, quality chocolate from Lindt & Sprüngli is distributed in more than 120 countries via own subsidiaries, regional offices, via an extensive global network of distributors as well as in more than 460 own shops. With over 14,500 employees, Lindt & Sprüngli Group reported sales worth CHF 4.313 billion / CNY 30.5 billion in 2018.
Lindt chocolates are known worldwide for their incomparable, unique taste and fine melting texture. From smooth melting Lindor, to the thin, refined elegance of an Excellence bar and from the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny, to exquisite praline masterpieces, Lindt Master Chocolatiers take pride in creating a chocolate experience like no other.
Lindt & Sprüngli (China) Ltd. was set up in 2012 in Shanghai as a distribution company. With Lindt China’s on-going outstanding sales growth in the high double-digits, this is an exciting time to join our company as we are further accelerating the success story over the next years. High performing, entrepreneurial, result driven and passionate employees are key success factors for Lindt & Sprüngli and we’re warmly welcoming ambitious talents to join us.
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for Supply planning & Order and Transportation management of L&S China. The main responsibilities are (i) ensuring demand and supply planning process for all products (ii) ensuring stock availability and accurate stock management (iii) data analysis and management reporting (iv) managing sample orders, customer service, transportation data and delivery process.
– Ensure optimal demand and supply planning process for all products. This includes developing, maintaining and monitoring all demand and supply planning process, in order to achieve efficient S&OP process;
– Convert demand & supply plan into copacking/labelling plan, and ensure stock availability for finished goods;
– Accountable for correctness and timeliness submission of 12-month ROFO on monthly basis. Compare and identify the gap in quantity and amount between ROFO and commercial forecast, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight risk and opportunity;
– Fully understand and convey needs, develop informational decks/reporting to clearly assess plans, including supporting data, analysis, and new developments in supply upsides and constraints;
– Monitor and ensure inventory level of stock-on-hand and owned stock are aligned within target and/or policy, including stock accuracy, stock aging management, and stock movement management etc.;
– Lead and support team to resolve demand and supply issues, including identify root cause and work with marketing and sales to provide both short-term and long-term solution;
– Drive for S&OP process improvement regarding forecast accuracy, inventory optimization, and supply chain cost minimization through collaborative working with cross-functional team;
– Be responsible for data analysis and management reporting. Provide monthly/quarterly/yearly management reporting to the finance and management team drive variance analysis and liaise with responsible parties for corrective action plans.
Order and Transportation management, others:
– Managing orders to delivery process, including communicating with distributors, stock check, order placement, scheduling delivery plan and transportation arrangement etc.;
– Transportation data maintenance and analysis, and monthly billing checking;
– Managing sample orders and sample delivery;
– Managing customer service, including data and documents maintenance, handling customer complaint etc.;
– Other tasks assigned by line manager or management team.
– Good data analysis skills;
– Attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility;
– Strong interpersonal & communication and problem solving skill;
– Teamwork and meet tight deadlines under pressure;
– Self-motivated and results driven.
– PASSIONATED: Passion for Chocolate, Passion for Lindt, Passion for Excellence
– OWNER: Behaves as the owner of the business in every aspect of the P&L
– WINNER: Has a bias to win, thrives in seeing share and brand analytics grow
– EXPERT: Brings expertise in his/her own area to the table
– RELATABLE: Builds outstanding relationships inside & out of Lindt China
Qualifications and Competencies required:
– Bachelor degree or above;
– Major in statistics or science is preferred;
– At least 3 years supply chain experiences in multinational companies, such as demand/supply/production planning, inventory control, logistics management, etc.;
– Experience in FMCG or food industry is preferred;
– Good MS Office operation skills (Word, Excel etc.);
– Fluent in Mandarin and English (verbal and written).
What Lindt China offers:
– A young and highly passionate team that is eager to make LINDT the preferred premium chocolate in China;
– A start-up environment with a flat organization and an entrepreneurial mindset where YOU can decide;
– A steep learning curve with the option of an international career within the Lindt Group;
– Central and modern office location in Downtown Shanghai with straight subway link (L+mall);
– Generous annual leave days, additional medical coverage and many other exciting benefits
– Birthday and public holiday benefit;
– Yearly company travel;
– Staff sales;
– Many other exciting benefits.
How to apply:
Please send us your resume in English, including photo, to [email protected]
Your qualifications and background will be reviewed by our HR Department and we will contact candidates who meet the requirements.