Dear Members and Friends of SwissCham,
On the occasion of the official visit of Federal Councilor Doris Leuthard, President of the Swiss Confederation, SwissCham Beijing, in association with the Embassy of Switzerland in the People’s Republic of China, is delighted to announce the Sino-Swiss Business Awards 2017 (SSBA 2017) on 13 May in Beijing.
This year and for its 3rd edition, President Leuthard, Head of the Federal Department of Environment, Transport, Energy and Communications, will honour the SSBA 2017 with her presence. During her official visit, following President Xi Jinping’s invitation during his state visit in Switzerland in January of this year, she will also attend the Belt and Road (OBOR) Forum for International Cooperation.
During our exclusive Gala Evening where you will enjoy a 4-course Dinner and have the chance to win prestigous prizes in a lucky draw, SwissCham will honour companies who have achieved distinct results and demonstrated the highest level of commitment to the Swiss-Chinese community, Swiss foreign trade and the promotion of Switzerland in China and vice-versa.
This event will also officially launch the Sino-Swiss Innovation Diaolgue (SSID), initiated by SwissCham Beijing, following the Innovative Strategic Partnership agreement signed in 2016 between both countries.
The selected award categories are as follows:
- Entrepreneur Innovator
- MNC Innovator
- SME Innovator
- Chinese Innovator
- Chinese Promoter
- Entrepreneur Outstanding Achievements
- MNC Outstanding Achievements
- SME Outstanding Achievements
In collaboration with:
Why enter the SSBA 2017? / 为什么参加2017中瑞商业大奖？
The application process is now closed. The nominees will soon be announced.
Read the Information Booklet and download the APPLICATION FORM.
- The Sino-Swiss Business Awards offers a unique opportunity to position your brand, expand your network and gain access to a community of successful business owners, important players in both countries and potential clients for your products.
- Last but not least: Federal Councilor Doris Leuthard, President of the Swiss Confederation, will be present at the event in order to witness your achievement.
Finalists and winners also benefit from the following:
The Sino-Swiss business community and officials hold the Sino-Swiss Business Awards in high regards. Winners and nominates are widely recognized as leaders in their field as well as in the promotion and the increase of the Sino-Swiss economic relations.
Measuring your own business or operation against finalists and winners provides clear incentives and examples for you to improve and fine-tune your operations and performance.
The Gala Night is Sino-Swiss’s premier event for individuals interested in networking with other businesspeople who participate successfully to the development of the Sino-Swiss economic relations.
The awards receive significant media exposure in the lead up to the event thanks to partnerships with key business media.
We are proud to announce the Award nominees:
How to enter the SSBA 2017? / 如何参加2017中瑞商业大奖？
The application process for the Sino-Swiss Business Awards 2017 has never been easier!
Here are the steps to nominating your company:
1. Read the Information Booklet to find out more about the Award Categories as well as the Terms & Conditions
2. Download the APPLICATION FORM, fill it out and send it back to Ms. Laura Fleming, Marketing & Events Manager laura.[email protected] by Friday 24 March.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your guests at this third edition of the Sino-Swiss Business Awards.
Let’s celebrate your success!
Why sponsor the SSBA 2017?/ 为什么赞助2017中瑞商业大奖？
This high-end evening is the perfect opportunity for your company to increase its brand awareness and expand its network, not only among the Sino-Swiss business community but to a much larger audience. Indeed, the SSBA 2017:
- will have the honour to receive Federal Councilor Doris Leuthard, President of the Swiss Confederation;
- will be the biggest economic and political event between Switzerland and China in 2017
There are several ways to sponsor the SSBA 2017:
1. Choose one of our Sponsorship Packages (below)
- Tailor-made packages: from Silver (RMB 50’000) to Platinum Sponsorship Package (RMB 100’000);
- Qualitative exposure before, during and after: logo on different supports, oral recognition, gift bag insert;
- Free seats: 10 free seats located in a prime area and discount on additional seats;
- Exclusive advantages in the Platinum Sponsorship Package: named award, booth in the cocktail area, message in the program booklet.
This is not only a very wished for moment by all the guests but also an excellent and qualitative marketing window in order to promote the products and services among all our network.
3. Become an In-kind Sponsor
If your company is seeking wide exposure both in electronic and print media, in-kind sponsorship (wine, cheese, chocolate, coffee, etc.) is a great way to reach high visibility for your products and to gain access to new customers. Our in-kind sponsorship package includes the following advantages: named recognition on the evening, company’s logo on the dedicated webpage and material.